forum  weightgain

college weight gain10 months

Beautifulme:
So update I now weigh 178 lbs which is up from 163 before I started 😅😳

I did some math on your nice gain. If you keep going exactly the same you would be 191 on New Years. But with a little extra for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner and cookies? You could do even better. 😎

college weight gain10 months

In the 3 years I was at university, I went from 320lbs to 380lbs...and just carried on going. Whoops XD

college weight gain6 months

I put on about 25-30 lbs in college accidentally. Then i put on about 30 more aftetwards.

college weight gain6 months

put on about 45 lbs in college, didnt start until sophomore year though, which is when i moved off campus and had a kitchen (and could bring cases of beer inside instead having to sneak handles in a backpack)

college weight gain4 months

For me, this is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most about going to uni. Freshers week is going to see me balloon!

I started university at a clean 220...third year here and I weigh 313 now...almost the freshman/sophomore 100 😳

Awesome gain. Congrats😊

karalottez:
I started university at a clean 220...third year here and I weigh 313 now...almost the freshman/sophomore 100 😳
one of the finest gains ever seen and your muffin top is to die for smiley

college weight gain3 months

I had an almost opposite experience freshman year. I stopped working out and lost about 15 pounds of muscle, then quickly worked my way back to my original weight, just replacing abs with beer and burritos.

college weight gain3 months

I gained almost 80 my first three year! lets see how I end!
2 page 2 of 3   loading