Gaining

Weight gain goal for christmas

Last year there was a challenge on here to gain 10% of your weight over the holidays. I started at 255, so I was going to go to 280, but I backed off at 270 and lost weight. Now I'm back up to 270 (plus a few) and I think that I really will be 280 this time around. It's not exactly a long way to go!
7 years

200 for me smiley
7 years

I did it! 280 and feeling really damn big. Anything I gain over the holidays is just a bonus now.
7 years

Rosechord:
I did it! 280 and feeling really damn big. Anything I gain over the holidays is just a bonus now.

Congratulations!
7 years

Goals are self-defeating. weight fluctuates in an unpredictable way. Just go with the flow, the fat will come!
7 years

Double Bubble:
Okay since you all are setting a Christmas weight gain goal I guess I will too ... You all persuaded me lol kidding I love it , so my current weight is 168 and my goal for Christmas is 220 I'm starting today to work towards my goal good luck to me

I just realized that you were 168 over a month ago How has your gain been going since this post?
Hopefully you have put on some good lbs toward your Christmas goal.
7 years

The last couple weeks saw me regaining the last of what I lost, which was about 10-15 lbs. 165 now. If I can push toward 180 by Christmas, that'll set me toward my final goal nicely.
7 years

I love the holidays. All the cookies and cakes, parties with endless buffets, gifts of candy and other high calorie treats. I usually put on 10 lbs. between Thanksgiving and New Years Day, but I am up 12 lbs. already. May be a 15 to 20 lb. gain this holiday. Really looking forward to it.
7 years