forum  personal ads

into rp? post your info. here!1 month

i love RP. i love to write stories i enjoy it so much. I love a greedy hungry girl that is always hungry, that loves to grow by eating everything.

into rp? post your info. here!3 weeks

I can play Harry Potter based rpgs.My favorite roule as feeder is Bellatrix Lestrange ( fremdom) or Molly Weasley.Great also is a ooc but actor near Severus Snape as feedee,poor Alan Rickman was brilliant,but he gained a lot during the films what awake my phantasie...i wanna be glad to find someone,hoping a female,thats up to accept and fantasy Feed my Snape.

Hello . My name is Jakub (22.M) and I'm looking for rp

> Sexual preference: Only Women (Skinny Feeders or Ssbbws)

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: Non sexual rp, Weight gain - Extreme weight gain (Skinny female or ssbbw as feeder - male feede), Mutual gaining ,Pregnancy (pregnant feeder woman or bbw/ssbbw ) Weigh in / measurments scenes , fat belly worship ,Bloating - stuffing ,Tight clothes (scenes ) , Rp themes (for example : office/work rp related to weight gain)

> Where you can roleplay: KIK : HeavyBelly220
> What days/time : My time zone https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/bydgoszcz I have usually free afternoons and evenings .

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add : I prefer longer term role play . 3rd ,2nd and sometimes 1st person rp style.

> Sexual preference: Preferred rp with women

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: gaining for my partner, gaining with my partner, mutual gaining, being fed, feeding others, humiliation, submission
> Where you can roleplay: message me for my kik
> What days/times are best to rp with you: day/night time eastern time
> look forward to some fun rp!

Sexual preference: rp with women
What kinds of rp you enjoy: I suppose anything that goes under theme - Submissive woman with big curves and gaining.

> Sexual preference: I don't care the gender of who's on the other side of the screen, but I prefer to RP with someone who's character is male.

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: I mostly do sexual RPs, but I also love angst and romance. I always RP a submissive man. I won't RP as a dominant, or a woman.

> Where you can roleplay: Any way possible on here. I won't give out any of my messaging sites/apps for personal reasons.

> What days/times are best to rp with you: I'm online more during the night, but you can try to contact me anytime.

> Anything else you'd like to say or add: I AM TAKEN IN REAL LIFE. Please don't flirt with me out of character or ask for photos, or anything of the sort. RP =/= IRL. Just because I'm alright with writing about fictional sex with you doesn't mean I'm alright with you saying dirty things to me directly.

into rp? post your info. here!2 weeks

Hey! My name is Katie and I've just joined FF! I'm looking for a RP partner! I'm into force-feeding RP, or a feeder causing their feedee to gain without them knowing. Message me if you're interested! smiley

Edit: you can also email me at katiekitty313@gmail.com

I love to I always do both roles if anyone is interested in doing one do let me know

Would love to RP with a feeder, male or female, that is very much into pushing a feedee into trying and indulging in feeding herself like a messy pig.

If you're interested, message me and we can work out the details. smiley

> Sexual preference: I only really rp with women, sorry guys. I can fulfill either the feeder or feedee role however I have more of a feedee streak. Quick note I do like bondage a lot and like it rough so if this is not your thing tell me before hand and I won't spank.

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: I am can rp in basically any scenario, and if it wants to get a little steamy I most certainly won't complain.

> Where you can roleplay: in the FF chat, although most of my rps are done through discord (Username Midnight27 #5956)

> What days/times are best to rp with you: I am in the UK so tend to operate in those times, I can stay up for some US times but not late into the night.

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add:
Nah not really, as I said earlier I am lesbian but strangely don't mind futa or trans women, but guys just aren't my cup of tea.
<< 5 page 5 of 5   loading