forum  personal ads

into rp? post your info. here!2 weeks

Copied from my profile:

In a roleplay, I would be a dominant feeder, and you a submissive, dependent, female feedee (sorry, no guys). I can take either a nurturing or humiliating approach to my dominance, or both, depending on your preference.

I identify as agender in real life and am happy to interact with you as either gender, or neither.

Into: tight/torn clothes, messy eating, stuckage, limited mobility, forced feeding/stuffing, overeating, helplessness, lack of control.

Not really into but could include: pain, bondage, sex, funnels, artificial bloating.

Non-negotiable turn-offs: pregnancy, age play, or kids (not just as sexual objects, which is an obvious no-no, but anywhere in the roleplay--not interesting in fattening up a mother or teacher, for instance). Bodily fluids, gas, or digestion in general. Diapers, the worst possible combination. smiley

Interested? Message me!

I'm poppy I love to role play force feedings with a machine till I'm so fat my eyes are swelled shut and I can't move at all but I keep eating lol. My kik is my username thousandpoundgoal

I'm Electra. But I dont refer to myself as a specific gender. I'm often submissive but can play dominate rolls too if you wanna switch things up. You can find me either in chat, send me a note on my deviant art page, chamanthehedgehog, or message me here to get my email. I'd love to rp with you

into rp? post your info. here!6 days

Delly:
Copied from my profile:

In a roleplay, I would be a dominant feeder, and you a submissive, dependent, female feedee (sorry, no guys). I can take either a nurturing or humiliating approach to my dominance, or both, depending on your preference.

I identify as agender in real life and am happy to interact with you as either gender, or neither.

Into: tight/torn clothes, messy eating, stuckage, limited mobility, forced feeding/stuffing, overeating, helplessness, lack of control.

Not really into but could include: pain, bondage, sex, funnels, artificial bloating.

Non-negotiable turn-offs: pregnancy, age play, or kids (not just as sexual objects, which is an obvious no-no, but anywhere in the roleplay--not interesting in fattening up a mother or teacher, for instance). Bodily fluids, gas, or digestion in general. Diapers, the worst possible combination. smiley

Interested? Message me!

So I ran out of messages lol so if you need more info let me know

into rp? post your info. here!3 days

Darker the better for me anyone interested? Read my profile 👍
<< 6 page 6 of 6   loading