Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

I am a 26 y o male and I'm up for RP.

I very open minded an don't mind the gender of the other party.

Message me with your idea and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

I don't use the chat function here but you can message me or I am on Feabie.
4 years

I'm down, 27 M typically only with women

When it comes to scenarios I'm pretty open to most anything, just ask if your not sure if something is ok.

Anyway just shoot me a message on here or on kik biggirlsok1 (dum name I know)
4 years

bhm/ffa rp anytime. Realistic, sensual and explicitly erotic if you wish...ladies only, feel free to visit my profile for contact info or to read my stories to see if your fantasies might make a match with mine.

Built4com4t
4 years

Hi,
I like to read about the likes and dislikes that we all have.
I rp a lot on another site and through email. I have some amazing friends who like to rp and it took a long time to find people who like what I like and Vice Versa.
I've rp'd on FF some and wish i had more time during the week.
Just in case anyone is interested i'll post my likes and dislikes too.
Slow WG - - As in over weeks, months, years.
Being tricked, blackmailed, manipulated into gaining
AP - Most of the time i play the younger innocent type... I like this.
Ok with siblings or step siblings
I'm on the sub side irl and in rp too so being feedee works best.
There are others
-
Dislikes:
Instant changes
wimpy partners
Daddy stuff.
Scat-blood
there may be others.
-
All likes and dislikes are negotiable.
I like this site because everyone is so supportive on each other.
4 years

ChubRub:
I hope that this is alright, but I always liked the thoroughness of this old RP form from male_indulgence (a now-dead LJ community) so I thought I'd post that!

Contact Information
Name: ChubRub
Time-Zone: PST

Orientation
Gay/Het/Both: M/M

Style
Preferred Location: Inbox here or we can create our own forum (freeforums.com makes it easy and free). No live chats, please. If I'm online and you are online, awesome, let's go back and forth as much as possible! But since people are busy in general I like having a system where I can respond and know you'll respond when you can instead of now or never.
Rp-Type: Plot/Character Development oriented, willing and able to RP smut if you are, but also just as willing to time skip by those scenes.
Duration: Long-term RPs are my favorite.
Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): Third person past tense.

Peeves
Poor Grammar/Spelling: Occasional typos are fine, obviously.
God-modding: My characters are mine and yours are yours. Any third-party characters we create we can ask OOC if it's okay to control them.
Loooong Breaks w/ No Warning: Life happens, but if you find yourself busy for a few days, shooting me a message saying that's gonna be a thing would be really nice so I don't worry that I've done something you didn't like.

Things you love in RP
Believable characters.
Believable weight gain, though I don't mind it becoming a little over-the-top fast, 200 pounds overnight bores me.
Consistency in the world.

Things you hate in RP
Lack of characterization in favor of 'getting to the chase'.
RPs that aren't going anywhere.
Typical 'uke'/'seme' male characters. (I don't mind one being more feminine or anything like that, but they still have to be characters first)
Short replies. Try for at least a few paragraphs?
Replies that don't go anywhere. As in: Your character is standing there, reacts to what my character did in the previous response, but does nothing else.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, but even moreso the idea of someone barely mobile being forced up and waddling.
Inflation: No.
Stuffing: Yes, but only as part of the WG arc.
Blue-berry inflation: No.
Scat/water-sports: Not even a little.

Sex
Uhm..sex: Yes.
Oral: Yes
Anal: Yes
Masturbation: Yes
Belly-sex: Yes.

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:
Humiliation is a huge one for me that I don't get to RP often. Whether our characters agree to it beforehand or not, as long as we agree to it OOC I'm down. It's fantasy, after all.

I'm also into gas, but only as it ties into humiliation. I don't so much go for when a character is happy/doesn't mind it. I more enjoy when they try to hold it in until they can't and then embarrass themselves, or if they can't hold it in at all and hate it.

Physical difficulties on account of size, characters who are noticeably out of shape. Huffing and puffing. Not so into the actual health effects, though. Just the fun ones.

Corruption. I love seeing one person fattening up another secretly until they are fat and slutty. Especially if the person is in-shape and chaste to start with and starts giving in to temptation.

Size difference. I like mutual gaining, too, but I really enjoy the idea of someone in-shape with someone very much not.

Obviously all of the ones above are optional. If you aren't into them, we don't have to do them. I'm super flexible. As long as someone is getting fat, I'm usually on board 100%.

Beyond that, I have a few other kinks and things that I enjoy so you can hit me up if you're curious. I'm sorry this was so huge, I'm just excited for the opportunity to meet some like-minded RPers.

Thank you!

I feel like I could learn a lot from you while still having fun I’m down for a roleplay
3 years

Hello! I am new here and discovered this while searching for feederism related roleplay and figured I ought to create my own post.

I prefer playing a female feedee role, though I am alright with feeder being any gender.

I am open to just about anything related to feederism in a rp, though I would prefer it to be literate (i.e. para/multi-para).

If you're interested, feel free to add me and message me on kik, " shying. " (with the period at the end) and let me know you're from FF and would like to figure a scenario to rp^^
3 years

Hi I would love to do an RP with myself as a female feedee. Prefer female feeder and gain over time, I think the process is as sexy as the results. MUST be able to do paragraph style roleplay. Message me here for my kik if that sounds like something you’d be into.
3 years

Hello!

Am new to RP. I am nonbinary and use he/him pronouns. Your gender does not matter to me. Must be 18+. Would prefer scenario where you are the feeder and I am the feedee. Am open to a variety of scenarios. Message me here if you are interested.
3 years

Into- rp with a woman

Turn ons:
-lesbian/girl on girl sex and relationship.
-fat women
-teasing
-humiliation
-general fat chat
-sexual fat chat
-clothes ripping
-fat trigger words: jiggly, wobble, big belly, fat belly, chubby, swollen, etc
-male on male/superchub
-threesome/orgy of fat people
-belly jiggling
-belly pics/videos
-oral/watching bbw(or ssbbw) give/receive
-immobility
3 years

Hello! I’m a male looking for female!

My interests include:
Inflation/expansion
Blueberry inflation
Weight gain
Pregnancy
Padding
Stuffing/bloating

I really like it when the girl is:
Submissive
Imitating a girlfriend/wife experience

If you’re a lady that wants to grow in a rp world, message me on here and we can exchange kiks
3 years
34567   loading