forum  lifestyle tips

peanut butter stuffing from jar2 years

I've searched the forums and couldn't find an answer on this. So my recent 'hobby' has been snacking on peanut butter jars. I can wolf down PB really quickly and it's so calorie dense.

One of my jars is 2341 calories, and I can get one done in about 10 minutes! Amazingly it's not sickeningly filling (bloating)

Anyone else use PB as a gaining aid? Not so much in shakes and general recipes , but on its own?

I recall reading PB specifically promotes subcutaneous fat rather than visceral , but I find any kind of things like that mostly unrelatable. Fats gonna fat! smiley

Interested to hear your views.

ACER:
I've searched the forums and couldn't find an answer on this. So my recent 'hobby' has been snacking on peanut butter jars. I can wolf down PB really quickly and it's so calorie dense.

One of my jars is 2341 calories, and I can get one done in about 10 minutes! Amazingly it's not sickeningly filling (bloating)

Anyone else use PB as a gaining aid? Not so much in shakes and general recipes , but on its own?

I recall reading PB specifically promotes subcutaneous fat rather than visceral , but I find any kind of things like that mostly unrelatable. Fats gonna fat! smiley

Interested to hear your views.

Sometimes I put PB in my bf's shakes....I might suggest him just eating the jar though, thats a good idea! It would be cool if it promoted subcutaneous fat, even if thats probably not true

i use it for gaining quite sucessfully. I eat a jar of peanut butter or a jar of nutella almost every day

aho:
Sometimes I put PB in my bf's shakes....I might suggest him just eating the jar though, thats a good idea! It would be cool if it promoted subcutaneous fat, even if thats probably not true[/quote]

What do you put in your bf''s shakes, I am trying to gain some weight

Noback:

Usually just a healthy smoothie (berries, protein, milk or juice), but I use full fat milk, and either PB or coconut oil added to it. We are gonna start trying gainer shakes with heavy cream instead because its very calorie rich, but haven't tried it yet. I can update you if it seems to work well!

Muhmuh:
i use it for gaining quite sucessfully. I eat a jar of peanut butter or a jar of nutella almost every day

I want to try this I heard it speeds up weight gain. I'm trying to get to 300.

I'm guilty of late night peanut butter and fruit preserve binges with just my spoon and a few jars sitting on the kitchen counter. I like eating heaping spoon fulls straight from the jar with a spot of jelly mixed in with every bite. I sometimes eat it with crackers.

If I smoke a little pot and I try to go to bed with peanut butter and jelly in the house I become powerless to its draw. Surely I'll likely eat something else first but no matter what I'll have no choice but to bow before the alter of the great peanut and indulge before the night is over. It definitely takes care of my needs so that I stay fat and satisfied at night.

peanut butter stuffing from jar1 year

ill have to try peanut butter. I am already quite skilled at eating whole jars of nutella smiley

peanut butter stuffing from jar1 year

I can't vouch for its efficacy but I am a fan of eating from the packaging!

Something gluttonous about realising you have finished a jar of nutella before deciding what you're actual meal will be or consuming whipped cream from the can as I am about to do now making a hot chocolate..

peanut butter stuffing from jar2 months

something i really enjoy doing - i will put a spoonful of peanut butter in my mouth, and then a spoonful of jelly - cherry preserves are my favorite right now! a mouthful of peanut butter n jelly chased with a glass of milk is mmmmmmmmm!

peanut butter stuffing from jar2 months

I gained 10 lbs from eating lots of peanut butter while I was backpacking. It was unintentional though, but it was kind of hot and embarrasing to get back home and figure out that you had eaten yourself out of your wardrobe.
1 page 1 of 2   loading