Stuffing

Stuffing as a turn on, on it's own?

Well I love stuffing myself and rubbing my bloated belly
7 years

Ha I didn't even realize that this was such a sub-genre. This is where I like to hang out. I mean I love weight gain as much as the next guy, but the best thing to me would be living an active lifestyle with a girl, and then recovering from that lifestyle by filling her or myself or both of us to the brim.

This is an awesome forum.
7 years

Joy333:
It turns me on more to think about a man pigging out just because he wants to.

I love to stuff myself with rich fattening food or sit down to a totally sumptuous meal with all the courses, wine and dessert. Feeling my belly fully packed or what I call "pleasurably stuffed" just to the point of possible discomfort is totally arousing. To lay on the couch or in bed on my side with my belly spilling out and gently massaging my fat is so nice. Being on the verge of a food coma is so nice.
7 years

Totally totally have the stuffing fetish, could care less about the gain
7 years

Joy333:
It turns me on more to think about a man pigging out just because he wants to.

That is indeed a turn on.
6 years

for sure ...:-)
6 years

BigcutieFleur:
Yesss❤

hihi cute and cool would love to see the effect if we both would do some competition who can match the other by eating for two weeks or so ^^:-)
6 years

BigcutieFleur:
Yesss❤

otherland78:
hihi cute and cool would love to see the effect if we both would do some competition who can match the other by eating for two weeks or so ^^:-)

BigcutieFleur:
Hahaha, challenge accepted!

ok :-)
tell me when and where ;-)
6 years
12   loading