Fat experiences

Tasks that have become harder after weight gain

For me, doing housework has been getting quite hard lately.

I've roughly put on about seven to eight kilos over the past two to three months, and I have been feeling the effects of carrying the extra weight. It is harder to reach for things, harder to get around things without knocking anything over, and much harder to bend down, so I'm forced to squat instead. Since my clothes have been getting smaller, whenever I squat, the crown of my butt crack can be seen.

It is more difficult to do the vacuum without getting ridiculously sweaty, and working on my backyard garden takes more time as I am slower and am exhausted all the time!

Sure I feel so good with my bigger body and the way I fit into some small clothes, but things were certainly easier when I was thinner.
7 years

How about trimming toenails? I can only hold the postion for a short time, before a break is needed. If I gain any more I might be unable to perform this task without a feeder..
7 years

The simple act of standing up after laying down in bed or on the couch is definitely more of a "procedure", since I now have to contend with this big, round, soft, jiggly mountain of fat at my core where my abs used to be. I also haven't really exercised in years and can't even do 1 legitimate sit-up... the struggle is real!

(Of course just thinking about this is a major turn-on and makes me want to be even fatter and lazier.)

I'm also very short, so when I try to reach a tall shelf in my kitchen, my belly bumps up against the counter and no amount of sucking it in helps to reach. (If I lived with a feeder, they could totally tease me by hiding sweets up there!)
7 years

Everything is a little harder, but I love it. Belly gets in the way tying shoes or bending over. Also I realized its hard to step up two steps at once now, both because i am totally out of shape but also because my belly gets in the way! Its harder to crouch because my thighs got fatter, plus its a lot of weight to hold in that position. Harder to get up or maneuver. Forget about jogging, which I used to do a lot. Harder to control my appetite. Harder to fit into clothes, which also makes it harder to sit wearing normal clothes without elastic. All so exciting.
7 years

Most of my weight is in my belly, butt and thighs for a guy and as mentioned before, tying up shoes is very difficult, and my stomach often gets in the way. A lot of slip on shoes when I'm not feeling like wearing something a bit more sporty.

Stairs are a lot more difficult than when I was thin - I often need to catch my breath from time to time. Escalators that are out of service are usually a nightmare for me if there's no wheelchair accessible elevator to use. It's also a bit stressful when in that situation, as I'm pretty wide and people don't want to wait behind a slowpoke fatty like me, and aren't able to get around me.

I used to love to walk all the time, now I'm winded after a few blocks. Before I got my car, I used to take the subway when I was a lot thinner. But, because of the situation mentioned above, I took taxis more often.

Eating out is sometimes a bit of an ordeal - when I'm feeling like I just would like to get a good meal and enjoy it, calling ahead to ensure that they're able to accommodate a man of my size.

Oh yeah, chub rub can destroy a lot of pants in a very short amount of time.
7 years

Jiggly J:
Reaching across the car to scrape windows. Lol my belly makes it tough.
That's sexy!
7 years

Getting on socks. The combined fat of my belly and thighs have certainly made it hard to reach my feet to get them on.
7 years

Definitely a bunch of little things. When I bend over to pick stuff up I often "miss" it the first time and have to bend over again. I'm not used to having a belly prevent me from bending down far enough to grab a pencil I dropped!

I just restarted doing yoga again after a hiatus and am discovering that not only am I less flexible than I was (which is understandable), but for certain positions there's too much fat in the way for me to do it properly. Not to mention discovering all the new rolls and jiggly bits, haha.
7 years

teddybear0312:
I even notice it's getting harder to put my socks on in the morning.

Yes, I have noticed this myself. Thighs have gotten bigger and crossing legs to reach feet has become difficult. A struggle every morning, or perhaps my arms have gotten shorter. smiley
6 years

What I hated to give up the most -- waterskiing!

Just got too fat and out of shape.

Now that I've lost the weight, I just don't seem able to do it any more.
6 years
12   loading