forum  extreme obesity

favourite bhm fantasies

5 months ago
My favourite BHM fantasy involves me and my ideal feedee partner. It's a beautiful summer's day, and I'm on a sun lounger in the garden, my 400-pound frame clad in nothing but a pair of shorts, my colossal belly and C-cup moobs on full display. I can smell the barbecue as my wife cooks up even more food for me. She comes to me with a burger, smiles at me, and tells me that I need to eat up before I waste away.

re: favourite bhm fantasies

1 month ago
chubadmirer95:
My favourite BHM fantasy involves me and my ideal feedee partner. It's a beautiful summer's day, and I'm on a sun lounger in the garden, my 400-pound frame clad in nothing but a pair of shorts, my colossal belly and C-cup moobs on full display. I can smell the barbecue as my wife cooks up even more food for me. She comes to me with a burger, smiles at me, and tells me that I need to eat up before I waste away.

My fantasy is to watch your fantasy play out...lol

1 month ago
My fantasy is to be super rich and just spoil my bf all the time and travel around feeding and pampering other ssbhms while playing matchmaker to help them find the ffa of their dreams.

1 month ago
My fantasy is to just become one.

To feel the weight of my body impact my daily life, to see my big belly hang and jiggle in front of me, to physically take up more and more space.

Right now I'm just enjoying being a glutton to get there. But when I do... I'll be pretty damn happy.

1 month ago
the juicy:
My fantasy is to be super rich and just spoil my bf all the time and travel around feeding and pampering other ssbhms while playing matchmaker to help them find the ffa of their dreams.

I'm cool if this becomes a reality babe smiley

6 days ago
Mine is to find a feeder who'll fatten me into immobility. Someone who'll take care of my daily needs, things I could do on my own before I was so big.

6 days ago
the juicy:

BigThickGuy:
I'm cool if this becomes a reality babe smiley

That would be my dream also. smiley

12 hours ago
My bhm fantasy is to eat and/or be fed continuously, filling out more and more on a daily basis. It gets to a point where my legs have become so fat that no matrrr how wide I try to spread them, they still touch. I laboriously stand to start my slow waddle to bed, when gravity pulls me and my massive belly that hangs past my knees forward and I fall. My feeder takes this opportunity to stuff my face while I'm laying on my belly unable to get up unassisted. Once we are both satisfied, I'm helped up to continue my journey. I get to the doorway of the bedroom and even after turning sideways, I have to be stuffed through like dough. I finally make it to bed where I am able to lay down and allow my mass to spread across the bed like the blob I have become.

11 hours ago
All of these fantasies just sound so wonderful!

8 hours ago
My fantasy is to be on vacation somewhere in Europe, be kidnaped by a male feeder who can't help but resist fattening me to the extreme. He takes me to a feeding dungeon in his basement. The only way out is through a door that can only be unlocked 2 ways. 1 by his fingerprint, and 2 by a scale next to the door reading 500 lbs for 30 continuous seconds. He says I'll be free to go once I weigh 500 lbs. every day I am fed enormous amounts of food. By the time I hit 500 lbs I am consuming 6000 calories a day. I waddle over to the scale and the door opens. I stand there in dis belief for a moment, then I make my way back to the couch that I gained so much weight on. I call out to him that I'm still hungry, and ask him to shut the door on his way in.