Stuffing

Biggest public binge?

stuffmetighter:
I've never binged in public, really. The closest I've come is when I stuffed myself in my car in a wal-mart parking lot. I ate a block of chocolate, a jar of frosting, a bag of cheetos, and half of a huge block of fudge. I washed it all down with strawberry fanta and chocolate boost plus. I remember sitting there trying my hardest to finish the fudge, but I was so stuffed that I actually couldn't swallow so I gave up and rubbed my belly for a good ten minutes before driving home and finishing the fudge.

Sounds fun - will make we check twice when I see someone in their car in the paring lot! smiley

I've been stuffed many times in restaurants, so I really can't recall which was the biggest... the one that drew the most attention was while my feeder and I were staying at a hotel on vacation.

We went to a fairly nice, slightly upscale restaurant and as usual, she ordered for me. As the meal went on, she ordered additional courses for me. But the funny thing was, as they brought the food, they wanted to clear the plates. My feeder wouldn't let them, and told them to leave the plates on the table. So the plates were starting to pile up, until we had a pile of plates that was probably more than a foot high!

It was a little embarrassing, but my partner really enjoyed it. smiley
7 years

Biggest public binge?

I've done this at art fairs and festivals. The fun part for me was to always keep moving, eating, and throwing away trash. Every time I finished something and put the wrapper in the bin, it was like I was De Niro in Godfather putting pieces of the gun down the rooftop chimneys.
7 years