forum  general

strange fetishes related to fat.2 years

Post here your strange fetish (that has to Do with fat c: )

One of mines: reach immobility!

Ladyjayne666:
I ***ing love having a man lay all his weight on top of me. The bigger the better, though I've never been with anyone who could stop me breathing altogether from being crushed under their weight.
I think I just like the masculinity of being outweighed and being kinda powerless under them. 😆

I love it when I have a partner who weighs more than me 😍

Basically anything related to fat and gaining-
I love when a guys buttons pop off, when his belly sticks out from under his clothes, when chairs groan under his weight, moobs (so. dang. sexy.), having to last minute go buy new clothes because everything is close to popping, and watching him adjust to do new things differently.

Stuckage. Being too fat for all sorts of spaces and places... chairs, doors, corners, openings, passages, cars, seats, etc.
Or becoming too fat, like being forced into a tight seat, then fed enough to end up wedhed in it smiley

Lift and carry a lady in a cradle lift and the heavier she is the more I enjoy trying it. Hopefully I would get a (SS)BBW and be familiar with her weight and gain sufficient strength to carry her.

Fat positive community. Seriously, living in a fat positive setting is in my top five most frequent fantasies and is sufficient on its own for me to work as a fantasy.

Ladyjayne666:
I ***ing love having a man lay all his weight on top of me. The bigger the better, though I've never been with anyone who could stop me breathing altogether from being crushed under their weight.
I think I just like the masculinity of being outweighed and being kinda powerless under them. 😆

THAT. EXACTLY. smiley

I guess "strange" is relative... because I'm so used to most of the things mentioned going along with an attraction to heavier people of the opposite sex that it all sounds pretty normal to me.

For what it's worth though? As a guy into bigger women, I have to say the immobility thing is NOT a turn-on for me at all. I lean more the opposite direction with that.... I really like it when a woman is really heavy, but still strong enough and flexible enough to move all of that weight around surprisingly easily. And there's definitely something erotic about seeing a gal put away a huge amount of food in a sitting. (One of my ex-g/f's used to goof around swallowing hot-dogs whole, tilting her head back and dropping them in her mouth one after another. And another girl I knew used to be able to chug a full 2 litre bottle of fruit punch in under a minute. Stuff like that amazes me and turns me on.)

Not sure the "food coma" thing does anything for me though. Kind of neutral on that one.

One thing I do like, that I don't hear/see a whole lot of? Big women bouncing or jumping around, shaking the floor. I knew a big, tall black girl in college who loved doing it. They had a second floor apartment so she had to wait until nobody was home underneath them first. But her roommates and friend would encourage her to jump up and down just to see how loud a boom she could make when she landed again, and how much she could make the place shake! Whenever she jogged across the room to grab the phone when it rang or something like that, you could feel the floor heave too.

For me, it would be kneading my lady's belly when we make love. Gently, of course. smiley

It's arousing for me to show off I'm the lover of a very fat wife.
E.g.: Walking with a SSBBW through a crowd of people or sunbathing with a SSBBW at a nude beach.
1 >> page 1 of 9   loading