General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Stuckage. Being too fat for all sorts of spaces and places... chairs, doors, corners, openings, passages, cars, seats, etc.
Or becoming too fat, like being forced into a tight seat, then fed enough to end up wedhed in it smiley
7 years

Lift and carry a lady in a cradle lift and the heavier she is the more I enjoy trying it. Hopefully I would get a (SS)BBW and be familiar with her weight and gain sufficient strength to carry her.
7 years

Fat positive community. Seriously, living in a fat positive setting is in my top five most frequent fantasies and is sufficient on its own for me to work as a fantasy.
7 years

For me, it would be kneading my lady's belly when we make love. Gently, of course. smiley
7 years

It's arousing for me to show off I'm the lover of a very fat wife.
E.g.: Walking with a SSBBW through a crowd of people or sunbathing with a SSBBW at a nude beach.
7 years

I find it arousing to just say the word FAT. I just love it. My ultimate fantasy/arousal, is having to gain weight for any reason, medical, job, love or just the desire of it. Great thread!
7 years

I find it arousing to just say the word FAT. I just love it. My ultimate fantasy/arousal, is having to gain weight for any reason, medical, job, love or just the desire of it. Great thread!
7 years

Lactation, I would love to get fat off of my partners breast milk.
7 years

Bursting out of clothing!
7 years

One of the things I've enjoyed most about getting fatter is that it makes me softer and more feminine. Developing boobs is a HUGE turn-on and I often fantasize about having a cup size like a girl and buying bras and a bikini. Crop tops are also a turn-on.

I'm also a sissy baby. As I've gotten fatter, my body has become more babylike, as well as more fem. I love how diapers look on me now, with my thighs bursting out of the leggings and my belly rolling over the front; they also help pad out the bottom.

My goals have always been more concentrated on measurements than the number on the scale. I urge any gainer to buy a tape measure. I was much more turned on by finding that my thighs were bigger than most girls' waist size or that my belly was now more than four feet around standing than by seeing the number on the scale raise.
7 years
12345   loading