General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Im really much into the "mechanics" of fat, how it happens, how it grows, what influences it and what is influenced by it, the change huge amounts of fat induce in an overweight, obese, very, and extremely obese body.
7 years

hehe yes grab some lovehandles on a former trim fit girl snd ask her with a snirk in your eyes tsts where did that all came from ;-0^^
7 years

hehe well to witness all the changes in curves clothes and maybe even attempts to exercise back into shape than would be hot and see her give into your seduction to eat more ....
7 years

I don't know if this is a fetish as much as a goal or fantasy but I do get turned on:

I'm in a restaurant, I've got mongo amounts of food in front of me, and my belly and love handles are overflowing and pushing my shirt to its limits as I wolf down all this food.

Wherever I happen to be - mall, supermarket, etc. - as I'm walking my belly is overhanging my pants and rippling. Best of all, people are staring because I'm wearing nice clothes: khakis, oxford buttondown shirt, or polo shirt.
7 years

LemonSugar14:
1.) I love animal play but not completely dressing up and acting like them. I'm more into parts of the lifestyle. Being called a pig or cow. Getting fed from a trough while wearing pink, no ears. Lactation is also attractive to me. My boobs turning into udders to milk.
2. Breaking things like chairs, beds, or anything lying on the floor.
3. Getting stuffed to the point of food coma, not being able to move, and having a tummy ache.
4. People staring at my exposed fat belly in a crop top or tight shirt, noticing my weight gain. Being called fat or chubby.
5. Getting fed in public and/or having my belly rubbed.
I don't do well with orders or control, but sometimes it's hot on my terms. The idea of close to immobile people turn me on. I don't want to be that big, just worship their fat.
6.Fattening up a BHM partner/friend or a BBW friend. Baking and cooking fattening food for them and making them eat it all. I love skinny/fit to fat transformation. The idea of a hot jock slowly gaining a beer gut and some moons is really sexy. I love dad bods too. Making him lose the weight after and become strong again to assist me in my gaining. I like the difference in size too. I'd prefer to be bigger in most cases.
7. Pregnancy. Getting fattened up during pregnancy and not being able to lose the weight, even though I know how to. Having to not move as much and just eat during pregnancy. Having my husband take care of me almost completely.
8. Force Feeding. Force Feeding others and getting force fed by a teasing feeder. Being in control of how much my feedee has to eat to please me. All of it.
There are probably more but I'd like to end on an even number.

oh this is hot we should talk ;-)
7 years

Lift and carry, where the female partner is really so heavy it makes lifting her practically impossible and she is amazed when I am able to do so.

Squashing and being under the said female which makes the breathing for the person underneath impossible.

Finally furniture breaking when she sits on a chair or just lay in bed.

projectpolemics, I envy you for your partner.
7 years

projectpolemics:
Sex getting harder really turns me on!

As my wife swells up and gets fatter and fatter, she's become practically helpless in bed and I have to do all the hard work to please her.
She used to love riding on top, but she's now too heavy to do anything but lie on her back like a big wobbling blob. I literally can't even find her vagina when she's standing up or lying on her side, and I have to bury my hand in her flab up to the wrist just to get to her clitoris. I can't really "get on top" of her anymore either, so much as kneel in front of her so I can work around her big belly, which slaps against me as we get into it.

It turns me on so much thinking about how much harder I have to work to make love to my obese princess.
And the thing is, when I mentioned how much harder sex had become she said she hadn't noticed- that's how much I pamper my bloated bride!

Yes, this is exactly what turns me on about my G/f and her steady gain over 10 years, I love that it slowly becoming more difficult to have sex with her as time goes on, we both have to lift her large bum cheeks up to allow me to spoon her, with I stimulate her I have to work my way through a whole load of sexy FUPA and also to feel her large bloated belly under my arm whilst doing so is heavenly. Best of all is her telling me there's 'nothing I can do about it', That 'I have to put up with her getting bigger' . The great joy to feel all the fat of her bottom between us trying to push us apart and restrict my penetration of her, and to know its slowly going to get more difficult in the coming years, makes getting older more enjoyable :-)
6 years

Especially with the lower roll of a double belly, I love feeling the soft give of the skin, the gentle squish of fat. I love holding it in my hand and feeling its heft, how maluble it is. Oh my god.
6 years

Maximizeme:
I think it would be glorious to lactate. Growing even bigger breasts
feeding my partner
Feeling full in my breasts and belly

Yes, please!

That's not that weird. There's a lot of folks out there *cough cough* with an interest in induced lactation.
6 years

Gorgeofthejungle:
Mine are mainly for my own body and happiness.

1.) Growing moobs bigger than anyoneI will ever date. Bigger than a woman.

2.) Doubling my size, currently I am determined to do anything to reach this goal. Absolutely anything.

3.) buying only stretchy or many sizes larger clothing from now on. I will not give myself conventional disasatisfaction. I only buy clothing bigger so I have zero size and gain restriction.

4.) Being so satisfied with weight gain that I can orgasm just from the feeling of my bulk not even having to do anything

5.) Eating to the point of incapacitation where I cannot move.

6.) Fat and Rolly thighs, when my legs become so

7.) back fat and butt shelf on me as a guy! Being able to rest things upright on my tummy and buttshelf like a shelf.

8.) Machines that do reverse Lipo right into my skin.

Great list! I would also like to accomplish #1. Check out my moobs now. However it will take a lot of work to get moobs bigger than anyone I have ever dated. One gf was 5' 3" 382 lbs with 50 N boobs. Of course, everyone needs a stretch goal. smiley

The thought of getting fatter through breast milk is also VERY exciting!
6 years
23456   loading