General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Farleysmom:
I would LOVE to lick whipped cream and raspberries, blueberries, or chocolate syrup off a fat BHM belly!

You can lick anything you want off my belly! smiley
6 years

I've always wanted to be encouraged to overeat by a much larger partner.
6 years

How about a woman who seems to be hungry every few hours or so and desperate to do something about it no matter how much she's just previously eaten. And when you put her in front of some food, particularly if there's a whole lot of it, she makes it crystal clear there's no place she'd rather be.
Another would be a fat woman who, whenever around food, just can't say no, always eating until way more than full and then, once done, remarking, "I know I shouldn't eat so much but I just can't help myself. I just so much LOVE to eat".
6 years

" not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess."

Can this happen, to get so big that one can not masturbate? Is this just a fantasy?
6 years

boundandfeed:
" not being able to reach far enough to masturbate, that's all super hot i guess."

Can this happen, to get so big that one can not masturbate? Is this just a fantasy?

It's possible. In my case; as I get fatter it gets more difficult to reach around my own gut (which only makes it hotter), but due to my body type I'm also developing a serious fupa, which is slowly swallowing up my manhood an inch at a time. I've actually found this extremely arousing for some reason.
6 years

ironbeam:
i guess its like having your own - self inflicted chastity belt, - you can only have one pleasure!

Thinking about this... trying to picture it.

Yea, and no one including yourself, would have a key to it.

one pleasure.. ?
I might have a thought on this but not sure.
6 years

boundandfeed:

growin guy:
It's possible. In my case; as I get fatter it gets more difficult to reach around my own gut (which only makes it hotter), but due to my body type I'm also developing a serious fupa, which is slowly swallowing up my manhood an inch at a time. I've actually found this extremely arousing for some reason.

Being too fat to masturbate sounds very erotic! I'll be glad to give a hand to anyone needing the help. 😁
6 years

Ladyjayne666:
I ***ing love having a man lay all his weight on top of me. The bigger the better, though I've never been with anyone who could stop me breathing altogether from being crushed under their weight.
I think I just like the masculinity of being outweighed and being kinda powerless under them. 😆

Ateerrthing:
I love it when I have a partner who weighs more than me 😍

A heavier partner is amazing! I have a 470 pound friend who would not lay on top of me because she was afraid she would crush me. For a woman her size, she was quite nimble and I convinced her that if I needed her to move quickly she would be able to it.

One night she got on her hands and knees, crawled over my lower midsection and slowly lowered herself onto to me. This made me immediately erect and she could feel it.

After that, she started teasing me. She would lay on part of me and it was amazing. After a few weeks of teasing, she started at my feet and dragged her entire body across mine. She lingered when her mouth reached my penis and sucked me! 😎

The first time she covered me completely, she stayed propped up on her hands. Running my hands over her body and feeling her weight on me felt incredible.

Finally the time came when she moved her hands and her entire weight was fully on me. She told me she would not move off me until I told her. She said she was a little concerned because my face was getting red. Eventually I asked her to move, and she rolled off. Her weight going off of me was quite exciting as my lungs were able to completely re-fill. She was turned on, too, because she went to her hand and knees and we were immediately doing doggie!

After that, she was laying on me almost every time and we always tried to go longer than the previous time. It was an incredible turn on that always resulted in climaxes! 😎
6 years

tinygainer1821:
I have a burp fetish fr sure. Love the relieving feeling of belching after a good meal, stuffing session, or chugging soda. I love when others do it too. One of my biggest fantasies, is kissing someone n we burp into each other's mouths. Them burping on my clit as they get me off.

Belly play, rubbing, kneading, nibbling, rubbing my clit on a big, soft, fat belly.

Someone being too big to fit in normal chairs, too big for their clothes.

Stretch marks 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘

All of those sound crazy wonderful! What turn ons!
6 years

Oddly enough I don't really think I have a fetish with fat despite the fact that bigger is always better and I've never seen a woman who was too fat. But even just a "chubby" girl does it for me. There's not really anything about her being fat itself that does anything for me. I just think fat girls are hot. They're so soft and comfy and curvy. The way a woman should be.

Honestly I think it's best described as how most guys are with big boobs. I like to see a fat girl jiggle when she walks, I like the way her body feels pressed up against mine, I like the way her rolls feel when I squeeze them and play with them, and I love to see her squeeze into things that are way, way too small for her just to really accentuate her size. Like a tiny shirt, or a chair, or a couch...you know?
6 years
34567   loading