Extreme obesity

Who wants to be immobile?

Well I don't know about it... But a female feeder could easily push me over the edge. I wouldn't put up much resistance!
7 years

It is a really hot goal, I most of the time assume that it is fantasy, that it won't really happen, but then I wonder, if I get fatter and fatter and fatter, which I surely will and enjoy the fat so much, won't it always be a little more? The fear of losing mobility, the teasing by my feeder, how she notices how I have a harder and harder time walking and her intention to get me there is very very hot. Who knows what will happen? I would love to be a advocate for feedism, be extremely fat like this, but talk positively about being immobile and be a positive role model.
7 years

Hi,
For me it is a fantasy that I like to think about before I go to sleep.
In my reality (now) i have to stay at a mobile weight and me able to move around.
I am kind of sub so the idea of being made to grow like this is a T/O.
Its just not pratical.
7 years

Alli would need is a willing and capable feeder. I would put up no resistance to being fattened to becoming immobile
6 years

If it were financially viable and I had a significant other who was into it I would totally become immobile.
6 years

I don't want to be immobile, but I want to feed a girl to immobility.

I'll feed her "To immobility, and beyond."
5 years

Honestly a mood. Too fat to do anything but eat, so all you do is get even bigger? Would love to spend my day eating all day, trying to keep my belly full as I couldn’t do much of anything else. Luckily I love eating so it’d be ideal to be immobile.
5 years