forum  extreme obesity

who wants to be immobile?2 years

I want to be immobile, being in a bed all days, Being washed by my feeder.. , be force feeded, be tied, and One day discover i cannot walk Anymore..

This is my dream

Well I don't know about it... But a female feeder could easily push me over the edge. I wouldn't put up much resistance!

I want it too, grow to the fattest man in the world =)

I'd love to become immobile, just the thought of being that big and helpless turns me on so much.

My hottest fantasies are all pretty much variations on the "kidnapped and fattened to immobility in a secret location" theme, so... yeah. I like the idea of having no control whatsoever over my skyrocketing weight, while an obsessed lover force feeds me to the very edge of my limits.

It is a really hot goal, I most of the time assume that it is fantasy, that it won't really happen, but then I wonder, if I get fatter and fatter and fatter, which I surely will and enjoy the fat so much, won't it always be a little more? The fear of losing mobility, the teasing by my feeder, how she notices how I have a harder and harder time walking and her intention to get me there is very very hot. Who knows what will happen? I would love to be a advocate for feedism, be extremely fat like this, but talk positively about being immobile and be a positive role model.

Hi,
For me it is a fantasy that I like to think about before I go to sleep.
In my reality (now) i have to stay at a mobile weight and me able to move around.
I am kind of sub so the idea of being made to grow like this is a T/O.
Its just not pratical.

who wants to be immobile?5 months

Alli would need is a willing and capable feeder. I would put up no resistance to being fattened to becoming immobile

If it were financially viable and I had a significant other who was into it I would totally become immobile.

I do
1 page 1 of 2   loading