General

When you're not attractive...even on a feeding website

Kinkyfayboy4U:
So yeah let's see I'm a really big guy, always have been. Virgin, never had a GF in my life and being really big doesn't help. I have been trying to find a lady online for a long time, she doesn't even have to be local and I can't seem to find one. I do everything the right way, I'm respectful and kind but so far no luck at all and its very depressing.

So then I joined here and on Feabie.com recently thinking "hey maybe I might find someone" but as usual nothing....noda..zip.

Sure it takes time and all but it still makes me feel like crap that even on a website with a ton of big people like me I can't find anyone.

It makes me think...am I really that shitty?

just figured I would post this so the other big guys who feel the same don't feel alone in what seems like a never ending struggle of lonelyness.
I know what you are going through. Never give up on going after what you want. Many of us here know your pain and can serve as sounding boards until things get better.
7 years

When you're not attractive...even on a feeding website

There's a lot more men in the overall community (on this site and Feabie) than there are women so the odds can be hard, yes. Also people are mostly far away from each other and people often aren't into long distance dating - this applies to dating websites in general too.
7 years