Feedback and suggestions

Blocked users can still see you?

I'm the website developer and I regularly read this forum so if you post a suggestion here then I will have seen it.

The block feature currently tries to protect you from being contacted by members you don't wish to hear from. It doesn't yet make any attempt to stop them viewing your content. Of course there's always room for improvement but this all takes time to develop and being the sole developer I can only do one thing at a time. I am currently making improvements to this feature and the next version of the chat application will not allow blocked members from messaging you in chat.

Preventing members from viewing you content may be some way down the line. I get inundated with requests for new features many of which are also high priority. However I am making continual updates to the website on a daily basis so you should see steady improvement over time.
7 years

Blocked users can still see you?

On another point, as admins we do take a strong stance against stalking and can take steps to try and protect you. If you feel you are being stalked or harassed by another member please get in contact with us through private messages or the contact us page. In order for us to take action we'll need some evidence so please send that to us with your complaint.
7 years