forum  extreme obesity

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?1 year

Sycatik:
I prefer the woman to be an Ussbbw. It something about the amount of space she takes up, the sheer size of that gorgeous body of hers. What's not to like?

Agreed 😊

I like a women with a belly many times bigger than mine. Feeling the weight on top of me is attractive.

I like a women with a belly many times bigger than mine. Feeling the weight on top of me is attractive.

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?5 months

I feel like bellys equal to mine, and growing. Fat on fat sex to me Is very arousing

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?4 months

I love the feeling of a larger woman on top of me. It's so soft and warm and it feels so nice. It doesn't really matter how much bigger to me.

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?4 months

I was always into fat girls for the reasons stated above, but also as a feedee there's a certain aesthetic appeal in a partner who starts off larger than me, but then makes me gain to the point where she's thin by comparison.

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?3 months

my boyfriend enjoys the fact im about 60lbs heavier than him (and growing) !! (*・v・smiley

flufs:
I feel like bellys equal to mine, and growing. Fat on fat sex to me Is very arousing

I agree completely!

It seems that all the girls I have dated, except for one, have weighed as much or more than I do. I think fat is very sexy. I do hope to some day date a women who is both taller than I am at 6' 2" and at least 100 pounds heavier than my 240 lbs. smiley

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?2 months

I prefer to be the fat one with the guy being generally fit looking so standing next to him I look emnormous by comparison & could easily dominate & squash him with all my fat.

Right now I'm about 70 lbs heavier than my SO. I do have a perference for slimmer guys who are pretty fit and muscular while I'm all soft, creamy fatness. ☺

I like them about equal, but definitely growing. Being close to the same allows us to keep challenging ourselves to be fatter than the other

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?3 weeks

For me, I would prefer here to have a much shorter or taller stature than me. I'm fairly muscular at six feet and want her to be very soft. I really like petite or really tall women for some reason, but inevitably I want them to gain a good deal of weight, but more so on the strong fat side. I find myself encouraging strength training followed by considerable stuffing. Something about muscular hips, thighs, butt, and abs padded away behind fluffy fat really alluring. As a consequence, I seem to like pear shaped body types far more than anything else as they greatly favor the whole strong fat look.

I've always loved watching SSBBWs & the couple USBBWs out there. I've loved the gaining stories & tummies that just travel around your whole waist. TBH though, if there was someone out there that wanted to inflate me as their fat bed mattress they'd never be satisfied with, who'd tell me every day "maybe when you're 1,000 ibs, maybe when you're 2,000 pounds, wait til i make you 3,000 pounds" that'd be such a turn on too..

I can relate to this. I'm more of an "average" build. I don't go to the gym, but I try to keep myself from getting way out of shape ... and I do a lot of walking.

I've always been fascinated by and interested in women who are way heavier than me but also quite muscular. Immobility is not a turn-on for me at all.... I'm more into the ones who can carry their weight around as though they weigh a lot less than they do, and who can play around, picking me up and carrying me around if they want to.

Xultima226:
For me, I would prefer here to have a much shorter or taller stature than me. I'm fairly muscular at six feet and want her to be very soft. I really like petite or really tall women for some reason, but inevitably I want them to gain a good deal of weight, but more so on the strong fat side. I find myself encouraging strength training followed by considerable stuffing. Something about muscular hips, thighs, butt, and abs padded away behind fluffy fat really alluring. As a consequence, I seem to like pear shaped body types far more than anything else as they greatly favor the whole strong fat look.

I'd live to be much bigger than my partner. It's the contrast that is so appealing...and a little of the "what's he doing with her" vibe you get from others.

Being skinny-ish I definitely prefer to be the smaller one of course. Being with a BBW means having so much more to love, explore, hold on to, etc.

Blossoming:
It's the contrast that is so appealing...and a little of the "what's he doing with her" vibe you get from others.

Contrast I get. Having been very nerdy before it was cool and not exactly smooth with the ladies growing up I can recall a time where the thoughts, though, were "why is she with him." I wouldn't want to put someone through that. I rather like the fact the despite her size my girl still turns heads and gets hit on if I'm not around.

Ive always really liked size contrast. I'm around 20 lbs away from triple my encourager's weight even though he's taller than me. While I like just about every body type, from blobby to chubby, muscular, or skinny, there's just something about the contrast of having a much thinner partner while being fat myself that I find hot as hell. Especially if partner is taller than me, which is pretty easy since I'm short as hell, but still much smaller.

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?2 weeks

FangBang:
I prefer to be the fat one with the guy being generally fit looking so standing next to him I look emnormous by comparison & could easily dominate & squash him with all my fat.

Love the aesthetics of a soft round body in contrast to a lean toned one. I was dating a girl who was 180lbs versus my back then 150lbs. We would play fight in bed and I could handle her most of the time, right up until she gained another 20lbs. Let's just say her fat would get the better of me.

We're about the same weight, no? I challenge you to a duel 😜

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?1 week

My feeder (wife) has been very fit for the last several years - she is a gym rat who ran a few marathons, that sort of thing. For the last few years she has fattened me up to my current size. (I've written the full story in the story section here on FF - "My gaining story - reversal of roles" and in "My gaining story vol. 2" if you're interested.)

We've both loved the contrast - her getting stronger and more fit, me getting fatter and weaker.

Last month she was in Calgary, and was inspired by something that I think will take this comparison to the next level - she wants to start training for the Canada's Strongest Woman competition next year!

She saw it, and was so inspired by the women competing and now she wants to do it! So I think the contrast between fitty and fatty is going to get a little more pronounced! smiley

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?2 days

It's an extreme turn on for me to think that wife my wife started 100 lbs smaller than me but now she is 100 lbs larger now

size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?2 days

It's an extreme turn on for me to think that wife my wife started 100 lbs smaller than me but now she is 100 lbs larger now
1 page 1 of 3   loading