Extreme obesity

Size comparison who prefers to be bigger than their partner and why?

Sycatik:
I prefer the woman to be an Ussbbw. It something about the amount of space she takes up, the sheer size of that gorgeous body of hers. What's not to like?

Agreed 😊
7 years

I feel like bellys equal to mine, and growing. Fat on fat sex to me Is very arousing
6 years

I love the feeling of a larger woman on top of me. It's so soft and warm and it feels so nice. It doesn't really matter how much bigger to me.
6 years

flufs:
I feel like bellys equal to mine, and growing. Fat on fat sex to me Is very arousing

I agree completely!
6 years

It seems that all the girls I have dated, except for one, have weighed as much or more than I do. I think fat is very sexy. I do hope to some day date a women who is both taller than I am at 6' 2" and at least 100 pounds heavier than my 240 lbs. smiley
6 years

I like them about equal, but definitely growing. Being close to the same allows us to keep challenging ourselves to be fatter than the other
6 years

Being skinny-ish I definitely prefer to be the smaller one of course. Being with a BBW means having so much more to love, explore, hold on to, etc.

Blossoming:
It's the contrast that is so appealing...and a little of the "what's he doing with her" vibe you get from others.

Contrast I get. Having been very nerdy before it was cool and not exactly smooth with the ladies growing up I can recall a time where the thoughts, though, were "why is she with him." I wouldn't want to put someone through that. I rather like the fact the despite her size my girl still turns heads and gets hit on if I'm not around.
6 years

My feeder (wife) has been very fit for the last several years - she is a gym rat who ran a few marathons, that sort of thing. For the last few years she has fattened me up to my current size. (I've written the full story in the story section here on FF - "My gaining story - reversal of roles" and in "My gaining story vol. 2" if you're interested.)

We've both loved the contrast - her getting stronger and more fit, me getting fatter and weaker.

Last month she was in Calgary, and was inspired by something that I think will take this comparison to the next level - she wants to start training for the Canada's Strongest Woman competition next year!

She saw it, and was so inspired by the women competing and now she wants to do it! So I think the contrast between fitty and fatty is going to get a little more pronounced! smiley
6 years

Its sexy when the guy is smaller because you can just envelop and squish him with all your fat and straddle him so much easier. It�s fun watching him squirm and fight out from under your fat.

I deserve and want the most room in bed!
6 years

I love being bigger than my partner, male or female. Thin, average, chubby, or fat, as long as they're noticeably smaller than me. Short guys, walk this way. smiley Being next to a much smaller person makes me feel even bigger.

That being said, there is also something to be said for being part of a supersized couple! I imagine fat on fat would be a delightful sensation. And we could gorge ourselves with abandon, cooking and eating all manner of fattening foods together. I just don't want a bodybuilder or muscular athlete type.
6 years
12   loading