forum  general

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?4 months

No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Take control of your own lives.

Not yet...although at my age, I worry about the health risks. I'm sure there will be rough times ahead when people aren't so kind. So far, I'm happy with my decision .

TheBeast:
Im currently in a hospital room waiting for a surgery to reduce my stomach.

I've been around for few years in different accounts . It was nice for a fat bhm like me to have people who was attracted by my fat but unfortunately this kink put my attention away from the reality of my situation. The thing is kinks are not the life just a part of it but in my situation being fat is every moment of my life with all the cons that can include . This is why I finally decided to finish with this and get the fresh start I needed
Don't EVER get gastric bypass surgery--you will not be able to enjoy fried foods, sugary desserts, or carbonated beverages even in small quantities--a fate worse than death! Thank GOD I did not have this hideous surgery; I got the same results from the wonderful book and CD "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul Mckenna. (The tone compassionate, and he's got a Ph. D., he just doesn't go by "Dr."smiley You are encouraged to eat exactly the foods you want, you are hypnotized to eat small portions. Don't knock hypnosis for weight loss until you've tried it--it works! This book and CD are out of print, but easily available on Amazon.com. It worked for 6 million ppl who wanted to be thin. It helped me get pretty trim before I realized that I love being a BBW.

Finally Fat:
No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way

johnxyz:
Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
This feed er is despicable! I would NEVER treat my feedee this way! Not all feeders are sociopaths; I love my guys!

SEVERE paucity of BHMS in my hometown; found a local feedee with a little meat on his bones (fwbs) and a BHM in Wisconsin who wants to move here and let me make him 700 lbs. Thank God for FF! I don't wish I had the unnatural thin fetish that is more common; I'm very grate ful to have normal sexuality.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?2 months

Finally Fat:
No.

Farleysmom:
Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way

I think the points being made here about the fetish being life-ruining are about the limits it puts on individuals' experiences of loving others and being fulfilled by/being able to fulfill their significant others. As well as the problems in creates in finding people to match with given the smaller pool of potential partners presented by the fetish. It's not as much about how we view the fetish as being either good or bad, or how open we are about it - I don't think anyone's 'not taking control of their lives', it's just an extremely complex fetish to have which has big consequences whether we like it or not for our love lives.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?2 months

godan2056:
Yesterday, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me. A woman I love, a wonderful woman who's smile brightened whatever room she was in. I lost her because I took her for granted. Because of my fetish I made her feel like she wasn't good enough for me. All responsibility on this is my own. Anyone else lost anyone they truly loved or regret this fetish?

I've recently had this exact experience and it was heartbreaking. It triggered several bouts of depression and ongoing mental health issues for me, stemming from how irrational the fetish seems to me oftentimes, and how hard it is to line it up with the people I love, and the people I want to be intimate with. But I'm now rallying to try and embrace the fetish exclusively in the short term which I've never truly done, and explore it more pro-actively. It's just too emotionally painful, stressful and confusing doing anything else.

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

sugarkitten7:
I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞

ChubbyHubby:
I can definitely relate and agree. I've made the same wish myself numerous times.

^see above^ I can totally relate to this.

Can I also say how reassuring and relieving this thread has been to find, and for me to read; comforting knowing that other people have been through the same experiences and we're not alone in our struggles with integrating this fetish into our lives, which can often be challenging and mentally very confusing or saddening everything isn't neatly fitting into place.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?3 days

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

sugarkitten7:
I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞

ChubbyHubby:
I can definitely relate and agree. I've made the same wish myself numerous times.

Capricornus:
Me too somehow, the thing is I also like normal sized girls, but I would always choose bigger ones, so I can't really deal with it. Maybe I should try to ignore the fetish and I could be like everyone else

I understand your viewpoints. For me, as a feeder enjoying a man who's going to gain, it makes sense to wish I was just normal like other people and could have sex and orgasm like they do. But at the same time I like what I like, and love the open minded person I've met who's not really into this, but is still chill with gaining. The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?18 hours

fantastictrees:
...The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

Great perspective. Quality over Quantity. Technically I suppose we could try to ignore the fetish, but that won't make it go away. Better just to embrace and enjoy it. :-)
4 page 4 of 5   loading