forum  general

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?2 years

Yesterday, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me. A woman I love, a wonderful woman who's smile brightened whatever room she was in. I lost her because I took her for granted. Because of my fetish I made her feel like she wasn't good enough for me. All responsibility on this is my own. Anyone else lost anyone they truly loved or regret this fetish?

Yeah, I've never orgasmed without having my fetish present, which means that at 27, I've still never orgasmed with another person in the room, let alone touching me! I'm a hetero female whose fetish only involves women gaining weight or fat women overeating, so it pretty much sucks. If my fetish was conducive to my natural sexual identity, I might not feel this way.

I can certainly relate. I married my first wife as a SSBBW who dieted, losing more than 1/2 of her bodyweight. We are still friends, but the point is, i discovered that i actually had a fetish. We don't choose these things, they choose us, like it or not.

Sorry about you losing your girlfriend; that sucks.

My life is a ruin but that doesn't really have anything to do with my sexual preferences. It certainly would be simpler if I had a "normal" sexuality but that wouldn't really of helped my love life nor my life in general.

Finding love is its all about finding someone who has the complementary sexuality to yours and who meshes with you in the other aspects of life.
Not all that hard a prospect but a time consuming one and a total crapshoot. As complex as people are and as many of us as there are, its incredibly hard to find what you are looking for.

Except for specific sexualities (like maybe vitalia's as she listed above that are difficult to work with into a two person relationship) can really ruin your life. In fact I think its difficult for any one thing (barring maybe medical problems or another person) to ruin a person's life.

Not at all... Why would it?

I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞

I wouldn't say ruined, but it does make things more difficult. But everyone has a fettish when we get down to it. Some guys like breasts, others like feet, some like bellies. Its largely what society deems acceptable and "normal" to some extent this whole fetish is labeled a "fetish" is because of silly standards. I try not to let it get me down.

Anyway..... I keep thinking back to how sexually my last relationship tapered in some degree, because of my fetish. My gf was gaining some weight, and she was looking even better as she gained more. Then she felt she was fat and lost all of it and she was VERY skinny. She was;t un attractive but whenever I told her she looked better with some weight she thought I was a gross disgusting person for thinking that. And while she was far from overweight, said I just liked "fat girls".

Now our fetish didn't end or really ruin our relationship much, what did was infidelity and lies. But it is hard some times. I learned to put it aside and at the time, just the thought of her and being in love with her was more than enough get me off, but having her 100% physically how I would have liked on her end would have been nice. I stated trim and fit for her, why could she not gain 20lbs for me? Its a funny double standard.

/rant hah

aho:

sugarkitten7:
I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞

I can definitely relate and agree. I've made the same wish myself numerous times.

SS_FA:
I can certainly relate. I married my first wife as a SSBBW who dieted, losing more than 1/2 of her bodyweight. We are still friends, but the point is, i discovered that i actually had a fetish. We don't choose these things, they choose us, like it or not.

I agree totally with this comment

I noticed over time that most into the "fetish", want to live 'normal lives' that's not affected by it for the most part hence rarely seeing major changes along the way.
When it dawned on me that this is an actual lifestyle for me as opposed to a weekend 'kink/fetish' is when I realized that i couldn't be satisfied in a relationship where it is restricted/watered down.
It makes it harder to find like minded people across the board but showed me how it felt to 'settle' as some tend to do and that it's not for me; nor would I want someone to 'settle' for me either.
If I was strictly FA as opposed to Feedist/Mutual Gainer I would probably have a more crowded inbox but wouldn't feel as whole in the long run.

Im currently in a hospital room waiting for a surgery to reduce my stomach.

I've been around for few years in different accounts . It was nice for a fat bhm like me to have people who was attracted by my fat but unfortunately this kink put my attention away from the reality of my situation. The thing is kinks are not the life just a part of it but in my situation being fat is every moment of my life with all the cons that can include . This is why I finally decided to finish with this and get the fresh start I needed

Thank you smiley

Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.

Just to let you know i'm alive and healthy for now at least lol .

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?1 year

It didn't ruin my life but definitely effects it. I am married to a non feedist. She is the love of my life. I still crave a fat belly that I can play with. Maybe I will never have that again. I still have a deep seeded craving for a fat belly

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?1 year

sandpaper90: I stated trim and fit for her, why could she not gain 20lbs for me?

I agree with this. I can also recall what someone told me one time, that they might want to stay skinny for their own reasoning or because of health concerns.

Edit: To address the topic of this thread; I feel that my fetish has ruined my social life with women. If she isn't big or interested in getting big I typically won't talk with her much past a conversation to remain socially polite.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?7 months

aho:

sugarkitten7:

You're interested in what you're interested in sexually. It's naturally who we are, deeply intrinsic, and nothing can be done to change it. Given ours isn't illegal, we're better off succumbing to the honest reality because this interest can not be successfully argued with.

I don't find it's ruined my life at all. When I leaned more FA, I enjoyed a few curvier and fatter partners I had. Now that I've become a feedee, it's just a new reality to me that I'm chubby and going to be fatter.

Sure, it limits my dating pool. But so do a bunch of other things, like common interests, shared lifestyle goals, and other general match potential things.

With the internet, it's not hard to find like-minded people no matter the idea or kink. Didn't take me too terribly long to find a feeder who I also connect with on a relationship level. It may take others longer, but it's worth the wait to find your right match.

mallemor:
If one can't find the limit and let the fetish take over,then it Can ruin ones life.
My health can't take any more weight and i have to take Care of myself...my body and life is my responsebillity and as long I wish to be big,I must make sure my health is in order...

Regardless of how you actually live your life, the interest will remain. To embrace the gaining life whole heartedly is, of course, an absolute danger and as you approach your 40's, the risks mount exponentially, particularly if you've taken your weight into the 300's or more. I'm an FA and love a gaining girl but understand living out my fetish with a significant other could put her life at risk - so I've never insisted with mine they put on weight. But, I must admit, if they gained, I never pushed them to lose.

aho:

sugarkitten7:

ChubbyHubby:
I can definitely relate and agree. I've made the same wish myself numerous times.

Me too somehow, the thing is I also like normal sized girls, but I would always choose bigger ones, so I can't really deal with it. Maybe I should try to ignore the fetish and I could be like everyone else

Yes and no. Honestly the biggest concern is my health. I know being overweight is unhealthy, but it's hard enough for normal people to lose weight, let alone people who find fat a massive turn-on.

That said though, I very much enjoy the life I have because of it, even if it's shortened.

embsmu:
Yes and no. Honestly the biggest concern is my health. I know being overweight is unhealthy, but it's hard enough for normal people to lose weight, let alone people who find fat a massive turn-on.

That said though, I very much enjoy the life I have because of it, even if it's shortened.

Better to have loved and lost, then not to have loved at all.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?6 months

low key yes
I genuinely love my life but I definitely think it would have been easier/happier if I had not been born with a weird fetish, but then again who knows I may have been born with a worse fetish so I don't dwell on it.

bmwm2001:
I too am a part of the divorced club. I loved her dearly and she loved to eat and loved the attention I gave to her body right up until she got just one negative comment from an old friend and that was it. She villainized my fat attraction and used it as an excuse to be repeatedly unfaithful and made me believe it was my fault not hers.
Believe me friend, my life did feel ruined by my sexuality. We eventually separated (after 3 years of her bullying and affairs) and it was my friends who convininced me to give re-exploring my sexuality a try.
That was 2013 and now my life feels great and the ruination was not, I repeat NOT because of being a feeder - infact thesedays it is the continual source of me feeling complete and elated!

Exactly. That was one person, who felt it was ok to be as horrid as she was because... I dunno, "reasons" she made up. I'm glad you feel better about things in general. We've all had bad feedist or one-sided experiences. Glad you're not letting that one keep you down.

Layla:
low key yes
I genuinely love my life but I definitely think it would have been easier/happier if I had not been born with a weird fetish, but then again who knows I may have been born with a worse fetish so I don't dwell on it.

It's only a weird fetish if you choose to view it that way.

For me, I find people who don't have a fetish weird now, lol.

Like any fetish outside the mainstream, a consequence is that it limits the dating pool. As a very tall cis woman (6'2 on a short day), my choices are already limited. It seems like they either fetishize my height, or are not into this community. I just want to meet a nice normal guy who loves me for me. So tired of creepers.

Growing up, I always liked tall women. I'm 5'9", so I have been considered average. It isn't a kink, it's just something I find attractive. But most tall women want men who are as tall as they are, and some want men who are at least a few inches taller. But since it was rare that a tall woman would date me, I always ended up with someone shorter. It just seems strange that most people are open to dating any race, religion, etc., but refuse to date a certain height. Because men do not have hang ups about height, many tall men date short women, and that leaves tall women with less tall men to date.

It has really impacted my sex life. I struggle to be aroused if there isn't some level of the fetish at play. If my parter is not into it, I have to fantasise and that kinda defeats the purpose of sex for me...

No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Take control of your own lives.

TheBeast:
Im currently in a hospital room waiting for a surgery to reduce my stomach.

I've been around for few years in different accounts . It was nice for a fat bhm like me to have people who was attracted by my fat but unfortunately this kink put my attention away from the reality of my situation. The thing is kinks are not the life just a part of it but in my situation being fat is every moment of my life with all the cons that can include . This is why I finally decided to finish with this and get the fresh start I needed
Don't EVER get gastric bypass surgery--you will not be able to enjoy fried foods, sugary desserts, or carbonated beverages even in small quantities--a fate worse than death! Thank GOD I did not have this hideous surgery; I got the same results from the wonderful book and CD "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul Mckenna. (The tone compassionate, and he's got a Ph. D., he just doesn't go by "Dr."smiley You are encouraged to eat exactly the foods you want, you are hypnotized to eat small portions. Don't knock hypnosis for weight loss until you've tried it--it works! This book and CD are out of print, but easily available on Amazon.com. It worked for 6 million ppl who wanted to be thin. It helped me get pretty trim before I realized that I love being a BBW.

Finally Fat:
No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way

johnxyz:
Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
This feed er is despicable! I would NEVER treat my feedee this way! Not all feeders are sociopaths; I love my guys!

SEVERE paucity of BHMS in my hometown; found a local feedee with a little meat on his bones (fwbs) and a BHM in Wisconsin who wants to move here and let me make him 700 lbs. Thank God for FF! I don't wish I had the unnatural thin fetish that is more common; I'm very grate ful to have normal sexuality.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?5 months

Finally Fat:
No.

Farleysmom:
Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way

I think the points being made here about the fetish being life-ruining are about the limits it puts on individuals' experiences of loving others and being fulfilled by/being able to fulfill their significant others. As well as the problems in creates in finding people to match with given the smaller pool of potential partners presented by the fetish. It's not as much about how we view the fetish as being either good or bad, or how open we are about it - I don't think anyone's 'not taking control of their lives', it's just an extremely complex fetish to have which has big consequences whether we like it or not for our love lives.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?5 months

godan2056:
Yesterday, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me. A woman I love, a wonderful woman who's smile brightened whatever room she was in. I lost her because I took her for granted. Because of my fetish I made her feel like she wasn't good enough for me. All responsibility on this is my own. Anyone else lost anyone they truly loved or regret this fetish?

I've recently had this exact experience and it was heartbreaking. It triggered several bouts of depression and ongoing mental health issues for me, stemming from how irrational the fetish seems to me oftentimes, and how hard it is to line it up with the people I love, and the people I want to be intimate with. But I'm now rallying to try and embrace the fetish exclusively in the short term which I've never truly done, and explore it more pro-actively. It's just too emotionally painful, stressful and confusing doing anything else.

aho:

sugarkitten7:

ChubbyHubby:

^see above^ I can totally relate to this.

Can I also say how reassuring and relieving this thread has been to find, and for me to read; comforting knowing that other people have been through the same experiences and we're not alone in our struggles with integrating this fetish into our lives, which can often be challenging and mentally very confusing or saddening everything isn't neatly fitting into place.

anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?3 months

aho:

sugarkitten7:

ChubbyHubby:

Capricornus:
Me too somehow, the thing is I also like normal sized girls, but I would always choose bigger ones, so I can't really deal with it. Maybe I should try to ignore the fetish and I could be like everyone else

I understand your viewpoints. For me, as a feeder enjoying a man who's going to gain, it makes sense to wish I was just normal like other people and could have sex and orgasm like they do. But at the same time I like what I like, and love the open minded person I've met who's not really into this, but is still chill with gaining. The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

fantastictrees:
...The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

Great perspective. Quality over Quantity. Technically I suppose we could try to ignore the fetish, but that won't make it go away. Better just to embrace and enjoy it. :-)

I don�t gain for the sole (I think that�s the right soul/sole???) purpose that it�s unhealthy and I keep a thin body which kinda hurts on the inside cuz I like fat and all but I also like being thin so it�s hard to choose between two so I�ve decided to stay thin but I write a lot of stories about gaining and I wouldn�t mind a gf that would let me feed to to at least 200lbs sadly if they had the same fetish as me I don�t think they�d like my body smiley

So short answer idk?? Haven�t lived that long to really know yet but if I was you I�d stay under 300lbs cuz it�s very risky to go any where near that but omg...

I have too many thoughts on this topic to write them all down so sorry if my typing is all over the place but this happens to me whenever I have to many ideas well... imma just stop

Oh yeah Iím bi but I donít like guys gaining which really confuses me to the limit cuz I like big girls and thin guys.

why was I made this way I donít know and if anyone has any answers regarding anything Iíve said please tell me because

MY BRAIN CAN MAKE SENSE OF ANYTHING

I know how you feel if you really want stuff about body inflation then go to bodyinflation.org but I also have a fast metabolism and can�t gain weight even though I kinda want to so I�ve decided that because I can�t gain weight I�ll stay fit and just keep writing stories on here because I like writing and lots of others seem to be enjoying my stories so yay! Hope life gets better for you hector! smiley

HectorTheConvector:
Thanks and you as well.
I've thought about doing some stories on here about inflating because I have a very fertile imagination....lol, but I am a bit nervous sometimes about how they might be received.... :0

Donít worry about how others will think because everyone here is usually judged hashly by people that donít have those weird fetishes that we have so I know everyone in this community will love what you have to offer smiley! (I know this because I ask for lots of criticism and feedback on my stories but no one wants to judge my stories or me for that matter)

But if you want to post inflation stories itís best if you do it on bodyinflation.org but I know this website has an inflation section so I donít think it really matters but if you decide to write wg stories then bodyinflation.org wonít publish your stories

Good luck for whatever is to come next for you smiley hope this helps you smiley!!

Wow, this thread speaks to me pretty hard.

I definitely understand it but as a woman I feel it's almost worse in some ways because society expects so much more from women. In some ways it's better and I'm not sure it's ruined my life but I do feel is causing some self-inflicted roadblocks in my life.

I've had this desire to be fat for a long time, since I was a teen and probably before but I feel I have to fit into some type of societal mould in order to get what I want out of life. I recently separated from my husband (I don't know if it will be permanent or if we will get back together) but I feel since I've had to bury this desire of mine and I have difficulty admitting this desire that is makes it difficult for me to have the authentic intimacy that I crave.

Aside from that, there's actual genuine health issues and I know heart disease and diabetes runs in my family. How much of my health am I willing to risk to do this? It's a double edged sword. If I don't at least try to go down this road, how can I ever be my authentic self? If I do go down this road and like it, how much of my health am I willing to risk? How much am I willing to risk in terms of friends and family relationships? How do I get over my fear of being judged? I don't know but this is my fight right now and why I'm here.

That said, has this fetish actually ruined my life? Not really because I haven't done anything with it yet. I haven't attempted to participate in it. But I feel the fact I've tried to bury it rather than embrace it has ruined some aspects of my life in regards to intimacy and being honest with who I am.

ChunkyDreamer:
I feel since I've had to bury this desire of mine and I have difficulty admitting this desire that is makes it difficult for me to have the authentic intimacy that I crave.

If I don't at least try to go down this road, how can I ever be my authentic self? If I do go down this road and like it, how much of my health am I willing to risk?

Mm, I feel this on so many levels. I've been attracted to fat and weight gain since I was a teen but have always been too embarrassed by it to tell my partner. There's always that awkward roadblock where they can sense there's something missing and I'm not telling them. I've also gone for thinner more athletic guys (ones I am 'should' be attracted to by societal standards$) to try and suppress my desire.

At this point I haven't been seeing anyone for a few months bc I'm tired of having a mediocre love life. I've accepted that feederism is what I'm into and I've just been trying to explore that for myself.

I totally feel you on the wanting to gain vs wanting to be healthy. I love the extra weight I've put on in the past few years but I also love to hike and ski. I've been trying to keep it balanced fitting in vegetables and pizza lol.

Ah, I could go on forever about my back and forth on this fetish but its nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Its possible, thats a different between the american and the german society,but here,we hold our fetishes in private.So it cant dominate youre life and ruin it. Iam into fat men,thats visible, a tall woman staying thin with teenage size clothes all her life and at her side a fat one,who enjoys meal.It he doesnt eat the deko before the govenour opend the bufette,it doesnt matter. Even the same when the man is small and has a fat wife at his side.Mayby its a tyical habit of the village iam from.Health is another point,the doctor often says something to the fat part,but must we care? Little Sam,feeded up until heart attac and the tail of the butcher thats another storie,both where ruined by their partner.

HectorTheConvector:
Thanks, it does! Some of the ideas kind of combine bloating and weight gain together so I might do some of those on here. I'll check out your stories too while I'm at it!

Thanks smiley
Hope you do well!

mummy80:
Health is another point,the doctor often says something to the fat part,but must we care? .

HectorTheConvector:
You might, depending on what happens.

Not just because of risk of death - but of things like diabetic complications etc...
. I always wanted to get really fat when I was younger (and if I ate like 5000 calories a day I probably could) but I know it would damage my health too much in my case, sadly. My blood pressure gets higher when I gain weight - I value my body too much to let the fetish affect it negatively.

Maybe I also feel this way because recently I found out a youtuber I really like, who's only 30 or so gained 100lbs and then said his doctor told him he has one year to live with severe fatty liver disease and uncontrolled diabetes. Horrible stuff and no joke.

That won't happen to everyone who gets fat but it's a horrid thing to hear about. People also say anyone can be diabetic or whatever but everyone I personally know who is, is abominably obese. That's enough to put me off gaining a huge stomach in my case anyway!

I think people who can get fat without developing a disease or big health problems are lucky!

I have had a lot of people tell me that if I did gain weight that things like this would happen to me

But I�ve been told that I have a very strong body (inside, not outside) and that I would most likely be able to gain weight and not have many problems so I though about doing it but I�ve realised that even though I would love to do it there are other things that would impact my life from doing this and I just won�t do it.

I also have a really fast motabolism and I would have to eat much more than most people would to be able to gain and I don�t have the money to be buying so much food constantly.

Overall it�s not just the health-risk-related things that are going to stop you from doing this and if you can fight everything that�s trying to stop you then. Go for it

aho:

sugarkitten7:

ChubbyHubby:

Capricornus:

AmazingLuger:
I understand your viewpoints. For me, as a feeder enjoying a man who's going to gain, it makes sense to wish I was just normal like other people and could have sex and orgasm like they do. But at the same time I like what I like, and love the open minded person I've met who's not really into this, but is still chill with gaining. The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

What an amazingly refreshing and positive attitude! Wow!

And really, with this fetish you can get quality AND quantity, lol! Best to you and your lovely feedee man!
1 >> page 1 of 5   loading