General

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

low key yes
I genuinely love my life but I definitely think it would have been easier/happier if I had not been born with a weird fetish, but then again who knows I may have been born with a worse fetish so I don't dwell on it.
6 years

Like any fetish outside the mainstream, a consequence is that it limits the dating pool. As a very tall cis woman (6'2 on a short day), my choices are already limited. It seems like they either fetishize my height, or are not into this community. I just want to meet a nice normal guy who loves me for me. So tired of creepers.
6 years

Growing up, I always liked tall women. I'm 5'9", so I have been considered average. It isn't a kink, it's just something I find attractive. But most tall women want men who are as tall as they are, and some want men who are at least a few inches taller. But since it was rare that a tall woman would date me, I always ended up with someone shorter. It just seems strange that most people are open to dating any race, religion, etc., but refuse to date a certain height. Because men do not have hang ups about height, many tall men date short women, and that leaves tall women with less tall men to date.
6 years

TheBeast:
Im currently in a hospital room waiting for a surgery to reduce my stomach.

I've been around for few years in different accounts . It was nice for a fat bhm like me to have people who was attracted by my fat but unfortunately this kink put my attention away from the reality of my situation. The thing is kinks are not the life just a part of it but in my situation being fat is every moment of my life with all the cons that can include . This is why I finally decided to finish with this and get the fresh start I needed
Don't EVER get gastric bypass surgery--you will not be able to enjoy fried foods, sugary desserts, or carbonated beverages even in small quantities--a fate worse than death! Thank GOD I did not have this hideous surgery; I got the same results from the wonderful book and CD "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul Mckenna. (The tone compassionate, and he's got a Ph. D., he just doesn't go by "Dr."smiley You are encouraged to eat exactly the foods you want, you are hypnotized to eat small portions. Don't knock hypnosis for weight loss until you've tried it--it works! This book and CD are out of print, but easily available on Amazon.com. It worked for 6 million ppl who wanted to be thin. It helped me get pretty trim before I realized that I love being a BBW.
6 years

Finally Fat:
No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Take control of your own lives.
Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way
6 years

johnxyz:
Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
This feed er is despicable! I would NEVER treat my feedee this way! Not all feeders are sociopaths; I love my guys!
6 years

SEVERE paucity of BHMS in my hometown; found a local feedee with a little meat on his bones (fwbs) and a BHM in Wisconsin who wants to move here and let me make him 700 lbs. Thank God for FF! I don't wish I had the unnatural thin fetish that is more common; I'm very grate ful to have normal sexuality.
6 years

fantastictrees:
...The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

Great perspective. Quality over Quantity. Technically I suppose we could try to ignore the fetish, but that won't make it go away. Better just to embrace and enjoy it. :-)
6 years

ChunkyDreamer:
I feel since I've had to bury this desire of mine and I have difficulty admitting this desire that is makes it difficult for me to have the authentic intimacy that I crave.

If I don't at least try to go down this road, how can I ever be my authentic self? If I do go down this road and like it, how much of my health am I willing to risk?

Mm, I feel this on so many levels. I've been attracted to fat and weight gain since I was a teen but have always been too embarrassed by it to tell my partner. There's always that awkward roadblock where they can sense there's something missing and I'm not telling them. I've also gone for thinner more athletic guys (ones I am 'should' be attracted to by societal standards$) to try and suppress my desire.

At this point I haven't been seeing anyone for a few months bc I'm tired of having a mediocre love life. I've accepted that feederism is what I'm into and I've just been trying to explore that for myself.

I totally feel you on the wanting to gain vs wanting to be healthy. I love the extra weight I've put on in the past few years but I also love to hike and ski. I've been trying to keep it balanced fitting in vegetables and pizza lol.

Ah, I could go on forever about my back and forth on this fetish but its nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
6 years

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

sugarkitten7:
I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞

ChubbyHubby:
I can definitely relate and agree. I've made the same wish myself numerous times.

Capricornus:
Me too somehow, the thing is I also like normal sized girls, but I would always choose bigger ones, so I can't really deal with it. Maybe I should try to ignore the fetish and I could be like everyone else

AmazingLuger:
I understand your viewpoints. For me, as a feeder enjoying a man who's going to gain, it makes sense to wish I was just normal like other people and could have sex and orgasm like they do. But at the same time I like what I like, and love the open minded person I've met who's not really into this, but is still chill with gaining. The dating pool for me has turned into quality over quantity. Also, no matter how hard us FA's try to ignore the fetish, we cant. We can simple fall into what we love and embrace it.

What an amazingly refreshing and positive attitude! Wow!

And really, with this fetish you can get quality AND quantity, lol! Best to you and your lovely feedee man!
6 years
123   loading