General

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

Yesterday, my girlfriend of two years broke up with me. A woman I love, a wonderful woman who's smile brightened whatever room she was in. I lost her because I took her for granted. Because of my fetish I made her feel like she wasn't good enough for me. All responsibility on this is my own. Anyone else lost anyone they truly loved or regret this fetish?
7 years

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞
7 years

I wouldn't say ruined, but it does make things more difficult. But everyone has a fettish when we get down to it. Some guys like breasts, others like feet, some like bellies. Its largely what society deems acceptable and "normal" to some extent this whole fetish is labeled a "fetish" is because of silly standards. I try not to let it get me down.

Anyway..... I keep thinking back to how sexually my last relationship tapered in some degree, because of my fetish. My gf was gaining some weight, and she was looking even better as she gained more. Then she felt she was fat and lost all of it and she was VERY skinny. She was;t un attractive but whenever I told her she looked better with some weight she thought I was a gross disgusting person for thinking that. And while she was far from overweight, said I just liked "fat girls".

Now our fetish didn't end or really ruin our relationship much, what did was infidelity and lies. But it is hard some times. I learned to put it aside and at the time, just the thought of her and being in love with her was more than enough get me off, but having her 100% physically how I would have liked on her end would have been nice. I stated trim and fit for her, why could she not gain 20lbs for me? Its a funny double standard.

/rant hah
7 years

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

sugarkitten7:
I'm in the same boat, it's something I wish I could change. Or at least I wish I had more kinks/fetishes to be interested in 😞

I can definitely relate and agree. I've made the same wish myself numerous times.
7 years

SS_FA:
I can certainly relate. I married my first wife as a SSBBW who dieted, losing more than 1/2 of her bodyweight. We are still friends, but the point is, i discovered that i actually had a fetish. We don't choose these things, they choose us, like it or not.

I agree totally with this comment
7 years

Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
7 years

aho:

sugarkitten7:
6 years

You're interested in what you're interested in sexually. It's naturally who we are, deeply intrinsic, and nothing can be done to change it. Given ours isn't illegal, we're better off succumbing to the honest reality because this interest can not be successfully argued with.
6 years

mallemor:
If one can't find the limit and let the fetish take over,then it Can ruin ones life.
My health can't take any more weight and i have to take Care of myself...my body and life is my responsebillity and as long I wish to be big,I must make sure my health is in order...

Regardless of how you actually live your life, the interest will remain. To embrace the gaining life whole heartedly is, of course, an absolute danger and as you approach your 40's, the risks mount exponentially, particularly if you've taken your weight into the 300's or more. I'm an FA and love a gaining girl but understand living out my fetish with a significant other could put her life at risk - so I've never insisted with mine they put on weight. But, I must admit, if they gained, I never pushed them to lose.
6 years

embsmu:
Yes and no. Honestly the biggest concern is my health. I know being overweight is unhealthy, but it's hard enough for normal people to lose weight, let alone people who find fat a massive turn-on.

That said though, I very much enjoy the life I have because of it, even if it's shortened.

Better to have loved and lost, then not to have loved at all.
6 years
123   loading