General

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

I am concerned about the health issues. Also when with a guy i am in love i dont even think about it. It is mostly when I play with myself or when an image reminds me of that. So probably i should just leave it. But I also want to say something about narrowing dating chances. It happens to everyone. Especially to those who want to be with someone overweight because they find them beautiful and yet dont dare because they are afraid "people would talk" . Flesh news: ppl talk anyway especially when they are themselves lonely and frustrated. You can be overweight and healthy although there is a limit you dont have to cross if you dont want to run any health-related risk. Then again it is also about what risks you want to run
6 years

Life ruined, no... or, at least, not yet.

Although I was always attracted to both very thin and unhealthily fat girls, my preference for a long time was on the chubby side: one who has curves, is definitely overweight, but not at a level where that would be the first thing most people would notice about her (not because I would care what others think of her, but this is how I could best describe the size in written form).

This has gradually increased, to a size which is definitely fat, round, the biggest size one can get without starting to get too many hurdles in everyday life.

And this has been for a long time, but then lately the prospects of a woman large enough that some things are no longer designed for her size, started getting very alluring, one who starts to have difficulties (manageable, but struggles nonetheless) at tasks thinner people don't even have to think about.

And just now, while I can still find some (but less and less) normal-sized women attractive, when I see a video of, or fantasize about (there aren't many, if at all, where I live) a woman whose thigh is as thick as an average person's hips, who waddles, struggling with each step, while her belly not just wobbles, but sways around, I find her perfect, or even imagine that I would like to see her gain a little more.

I hope it won't keep intensifying, because if it keeps up at this rate, in a few years a mountain-like immobile blob will be too small for my tastes. And I hope I will never ever get to that point.
6 years

Hey, sorry for your girlfriend!

aho:
I can't orgasm unless I'm with/fantasizing about someone fat or gaining. Its frustrating because it limits my dating pool, like I might click with someone, but if they aren't fat or going to gain weight, I can't have an enjoyable sex life with them.

I can relate with that, except that from my point of view "normal" sexuality seems to be boring as hell... We may not have the easiest fantasy, but it is so much enjoyable! I would no want to change it even if I could.
5 years
123   loading