Gaining

Betrayal of the fetish

Some people really do this to the max...they'll stuff until they can't take a deep breath every chance they get.

This can go out of control, but those who eat like that have told me that ANY amount of moderation, any failure to eat absolutely as much as they want is a betrayal of feedism.

Anyone agree with this? Disagree? Have thoughts?
7 years

Betrayal of the fetish

I don't think you really can betray something like a fetish. The fact that a person gets turned on by something doesn't mean that they're obliged to act in any particular way. In the end we all have a right to decide for ourselves how we want to relate to our fetishes and what we want to do with them.
7 years

Betrayal of the fetish

I feel that the "real world " makes it tough for all but a few to dive completely into the eating and outgrowing clothes and peer judgment that comes with rapid growth. I remember Vavoom saying that she started her very rapid gain when some key factors came into place. Time on the job had led to job security as well as financial freedom so she was able to go all out after years of waiting.
So most Gainers have periods of maintenance mixed with times of all out indulgence.
7 years

Betrayal of the fetish

I think that the original post has been misunderstood by a few in this thread. The "betrayal" referred to by the OP has nothing to do with judging others who have lesser goal weights but an internal struggle that the occasional feedee/gainer finds themself having. I've never felt that I "betrayed the fetish" but when I am in gainer mode and I find that I can't finish a meal that I've destroyed in the past, I do feel like I've let myself down a little. If I had a feeder, I'm sure that guilt would be compounded. Because of how quickly I've blown up in the past, when I have a goal in mind, I get kind of obsessed and I like to see the numbers on the scale rapidly/constantly rising which means I can't afford to skimp on a meal...not even when I'm at work.
7 years