forum  body inflation

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?2 years

I enjoy this often. My body is so much more relaxed when at rest, and I am so much more aware of the padding. Of the fat. As I drift off to sleep, I am aware that my legs can not close because of the stuffing between my thighs. I imagine my thigh swollen up with fat! My hips bloating up with rolls.

I drift off to sleep imagining being fattened up in my sleep, and I awake to this blob of a body, and I can not get out of the bed.

That what I call a great night sleep,

Liked to pad, since childhood. Never fell asleep with padding. However, can feel my body producing & storing fat when I rest, especially in the luv handle regions.

lovestuffing:
I enjoy this often. My body is so much more relaxed when at rest, and I am so much more aware of the padding. Of the fat.

(I thought there was a thread on this already. Anyway)

Over the past half year, ive probably slept padded about 70% of the time. Sometimes its too hot to do it with the materials i use. Once in awhile my body seems to want to take a break for a couple of days.

Soon as i put the padding (for me, pillows. Im low-end like that) in at night, i nearly always relax right away or very quickly. It feels more mea me i cannot achieve with my real-world body short of some pretty intense surgery (and ive had far too many of those, to stay alive). A me which would make most peoples heads explode, or turn away in disgust, in what passes for our real world.

In bed i am free.

For practical reasons (the pillows tend to fall out less), i mostly top pad (pseudo breasts). Bellies, hips, and buns delight me equally, but with the low-end materials i choose to use, theyre a pain to hold together, even just turning over in bed. The chest pillows have another advantage: they press into and warm my heart chakra, in place of cuddling the lover not currently part of my life. Very healing.

Days im home all day and no ones coming by, i often keep the padding in all day long. Unlike some brave souls here, i dont pad out in public. Sometimes the padding helps me get into the mindset of characters in my stories.

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?8 months

lovestuffing:
I enjoy this often. My body is so much more relaxed when at rest, and I am so much more aware of the padding. Of the fat. As I drift off to sleep, I am aware that my legs can not close because of the stuffing between my thighs. I imagine my thigh swollen up with fat! My hips bloating up with rolls.

I drift off to sleep imagining being fattened up in my sleep, and I awake to this blob of a body, and I can not get out of the bed.

Ive thouggt thst slot wishing to wake up with a huge belly unable ti sit up have to be rolled put of bed. Ill have to rry sleep padding i think thatd could be addictive lol

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?3 months

lovestuffing:

Ffox:
Ive thouggt thst slot wishing to wake up with a huge belly unable ti sit up have to be rolled put of bed. Ill have to rry sleep padding i think thatd could be addictive lol

Yes it sure could! I love your idea about waking up so fat that you have to be rolled out of bed! One of my fantasies is to wake up to a huge belly so big i have to roll out of bed!

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?2 months

I actually did this the other night, I was packed with bed sheets and t-shirts to give me a much larger look. I felt so good and relaxed I passed out, upon waking up I was very much aroused by my current form.

do you ever sleep in your fat suit/padding?5 days

rightjam:
I actually did this the other night, I was packed with bed sheets and t-shirts to give me a much larger look. I felt so good and relaxed I passed out, upon waking up I was very much aroused by my current form.

Totally with yta on that one