Feedback and suggestions

Text chat...

I like text chat but I hate how you can't view a person's profile without leaving the room possibly create a way to view full profiles and also we need a block option in the text chat as well.
7 years

Text chat...

krazybeautiful:
I like text chat but I hate how you can't view a person's profile without leaving the room possibly create a way to view full profiles and also we need a block option in the text chat as well.

I'm planning two more chat upgrades that should solve both these problems. The first upgrade will include the website block feature, so if you've blocked someone on the website then they'll also be blocked from contacting you directly in the chat. This is due for release early in the new year.
7 years

Text chat...

marzopolis:
I can't seem to slow the chat add members down to actually look for someone I want to chat with. The online option only shows a small section of whom is online. Also- when I see a orange boxed number on the chat tab, is that someone who wants to chat with me? How do I access that person? Clicking on the number is to no avail.

You can use the scroll button (green arrows) to stop/start the message scrolling. This should give you a chance to look back through the messages to find the person you want to chat with.

The online tab does show everyone who is in the chat at the current tine, it doesn't miss anyone out.

The orange boxed numbers indicate that a new message has been sent when you are away from the room. These cover all messages and not just those that apply to you. When someone wants to chat with you a new tab will appear with their name on it and if you have audio youll hear a doorbell ring.
7 years

Text chat...

krazybeautiful:

hiccupx:
I'm planning two more chat upgrades that should solve both these problems. The first upgrade will include the website block feature, so if you've blocked someone on the website then they'll also be blocked from contacting you directly in the chat. This is due for release early in the new year.

Awesome Thanks!!!!
7 years