Fat experiences

"too thin"

Actually there's no ideal weight for a feeder! We like to see gains.
7 years

"too thin"

Size and shape really should not matter. Who they are always interest me.

I have gone on a date with a women who was around 300lbs and I have also asked out a girl who was maybe 100lbs (soaking wet) and women in between. I actually got to know them before and found them interesting people.
7 years

"too thin"

Saying that someone is too thin, and saying they are too thin for their preferences, are two different things. It is rude to say that someone is too anything. However, people are allowed to have their preferences. But people should be civil about stating their preferences.
7 years

"too thin"

Big Belly Jim:
Size and shape really should not matter. Who they are always interest me.

I have gone on a date with a women who was around 300lbs and I have also asked out a girl who was maybe 100lbs (soaking wet) and women in between. I actually got to know them before and found them interesting people.

CurlyBrace:
Agreed 100%

Thank you
7 years

"too thin"

People who not only don't bother to read your profile but, also the people who just treat ya like a masturbation object

The thing is, there are some people here (and at any similar site) just looking for mastubatory objects -- and since they don't care about the people they don't care if the offend or sadden, they don't care about the pleas to leave you alone, they just care about the rush they get from their words.

I really don't know how you get rid of them, unfortunately.
7 years

"too thin"

There is another problem too. I remember when KellyGirl was popular in the feeding community, no matter what weight she was, everyone commented on how she will look so much better when she gains more. That must be frustrating to always be under a "perfect" weight.
7 years

"too thin"

Sounds like another "I'm taking my marbles and going home" post.
7 years