Gaining

Gaining when you can't have dairy

I need help or tips in order to gain faster without just eating junk food all the time.

I cannot have dairy so weight gain shakes or cream is out.

Please help with suggestions. I've been drinking lots of fruit and veggie juice as it has lots of calories and natural sugars.

I don't have a ton of money either. Currently I am 210 to 215 ish. I need a new scale but it's not in the budget. And I am 5 feet tall, very short.

Thanks!
7 years

I knew someone who gained well without dairy.
Some favorite "good food " would be Italian cuisine like stuffed tortellini with meat sauce. Garlic bread with margarine. Meat Loaf with Gravy etc.
On the other end of the spectrum Honeybuns are a great budget item. Cloverhill Iced Honeybuns are 750 fattening calories for about $1,79
7 years

Thanks @Jazzman. Are you referring to Asian sweet buns? I don't know exactly what they are called. In Canada food of any sort is not cheap. I have honey! I'm adding to my toast in the morning. With eggs. And when I can afford it... Bacon. Thanks for the tip. Pasta does have a lot of calories. I need to update my pics on here. I'm way bigger now. How big should I get?
7 years

I think you should go for steady gains .5 to 8 lbs every month. Or perhaps I should say 2 to 4 Kilos,?
You could probably enjoy weighing 120 to 140 Kilos. I would say 120 at the least.
Google Cloverhill Iced Honeybuns and maybe a Canada equivalent will come to mind. Best of luck and looking forward to the pics
7 years

If you can't go with dairy, then my next best bet would be to try and go for carbs. Depending on how you make your pasta and whatever sauces you use, you can make a pretty fattening dish. Plus, it's easy to eat a lot of it.

No dairy is certainly a restriction, but now you get to have fun being creative smiley.
7 years

Thanks for the suggestions. I definitely am in love with all types of bread. Love to dip with olive oil and balsamic. So yummy and full of fat and calories.
7 years

Non-dairy creamer can be just as good.
7 years