Gaining

Gain powder and cream experiment

That's an awesome idea. Will you share pics and gainers with us?
7 years

Too bad you don't share pics but I get it. Enjoy your experiment!
7 years

Holy crap! You feeling better? I have serious mass as well but I never try finishing it one day. Especially taking it at night. That stuff has the same component to caffeine that you'll end up being restless as your body clocking over time as it trying to figure out what to do with all that stuff. For me I only take it twice a week around noon. I add one cup of cream, then whatever serious mass ask you to and I add frozen strawberry, bananas and a scoop of oats to make it interesting. I hope that helps.
7 years

Zombieal:
Holy crap! You feeling better? I have serious mass as well but I never try finishing it one day.

When you say it, do you mean one drink? One drink consisting of 2 scoops and whatever else you mix in?
7 years

MissPorker:
When you say it, do you mean one drink? One drink consisting of 2 scoops and whatever else you mix in

Whoops. Re reading his post and I miss understood what he wrote. For me i follow the 2 scoops as instructed. And when i finish blending everything together, It creates over a gallon that i drink straight from the blender.
7 years

RunningMan:
Will this work for females, too? Or is it designed for men?

Why on earth wouldn't any of these work for anyone who can get them down?
7 years

I haven't tried this exact thing but this thread did inspire me to do something similar with a meal replacement drink called Boost.
7 years

I am soo tempted to try this
7 years

I gave in to temptation and just had my first shake. I made it with 2 scoops of powder, a pint of heavy cream and a pint of milk which works out to 3,170 calories. Surprisingly, it wasn't as filling as I thought it would be. I could totally down this after a big meal without too much effort...I'm excited to find out how potent it is.
7 years

MissPorker:
I gave in to temptation and just had my first shake. I made it with 2 scoops of powder, a pint of heavy cream and a pint of milk which works out to 3,170 calories. Surprisingly, it wasn't as filling as I thought it would be. I could totally down this after a big meal without too much effort...I'm excited to find out how potent it is.

This thread had the same effect on me! Lol, mine is an old favourite, and can get up to 5,000 a pop, although I can't remember if I added peanut butter and ice cream to those... I can't remember the US equivalent either (moved to the UK, and have the memory of a goldfish), but it's 300ml double cream, 150ml single cream, 1/2 a box of Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, and enough 2% milk to make it easily drinkable. The shock to my system is already underway - no quantifiables yet except for a couple pounds up, but within my normal range. I feel puffy af though! How's it going for you?
7 years
12   loading