Gaining

Gain powder and cream experiment

MissPorker:
I gave in to temptation and just had my first shake. I made it with 2 scoops of powder, a pint of heavy cream and a pint of milk which works out to 3,170 calories. Surprisingly, it wasn't as filling as I thought it would be. I could totally down this after a big meal without too much effort...I'm excited to find out how potent it is.

LilRascl:
This thread had the same effect on me! Lol, mine is an old favourite, and can get up to 5,000 a pop, although I can't remember if I added peanut butter and ice cream to those... I can't remember the US equivalent either (moved to the UK, and have the memory of a goldfish), but it's 300ml double cream, 150ml single cream, 1/2 a box of Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, and enough 2% milk to make it easily drinkable. The shock to my system is already underway - no quantifiables yet except for a couple pounds up, but within my normal range. I feel puffy af though! How's it going for you?

Wow! 5,000 calories a shake is impressive. When I get comfy with the shake, I'll consider doubling up on the shakes or doing more cream per shake. I'm only on day 2 with my shakes so I'm not seeing much happen yet. It might be a mind over matter thing but I've been waking up starving.
7 years

MissPorker:
I gave in to temptation and just had my first shake. I made it with 2 scoops of powder, a pint of heavy cream and a pint of milk which works out to 3,170 calories. Surprisingly, it wasn't as filling as I thought it would be. I could totally down this after a big meal without too much effort...I'm excited to find out how potent it is.

LilRascl:
This thread had the same effect on me! Lol, mine is an old favourite, and can get up to 5,000 a pop, although I can't remember if I added peanut butter and ice cream to those... I can't remember the US equivalent either (moved to the UK, and have the memory of a goldfish), but it's 300ml double cream, 150ml single cream, 1/2 a box of Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix, and enough 2% milk to make it easily drinkable. The shock to my system is already underway - no quantifiables yet except for a couple pounds up, but within my normal range. I feel puffy af though! How's it going for you?

MissPorker:
Wow! 5,000 calories a shake is impressive. When I get comfy with the shake, I'll consider doubling up on the shakes or doing more cream per shake. I'm only on day 2 with my shakes so I'm not seeing much happen yet. It might be a mind over matter thing but I've been waking up starving.

Lol, I can only have a half of one each day, and I tend to skip a couple days in between because it's a bit intense, and I'm lazy about going to the shop 😜

I don't see myself gaining as quickly as I have in the past, when I'd have one a day for several days in a row, but I'm more patient now and don't really have the desire to deal with the grogginess consuming all of those calories results in for me. However, my hunger and capacity have gone up noticeably- you're not alone in that!
7 years

@bellyexpander: I wish you would use numbers. The adjectives and descriptions are fun when it comes to fantasy but not very helpful when gauging expectations.

I've been using the shakes for about a week now and I'm up 8 pounds. I started off strong having shakes for 4 consecutive days but LilRascl is right...those shakes are heavy! I've been spreading them out the past few days because I'm not sure I'd get out of bed if I had kept that up.
7 years

Even with less frequent use of the shakes and a little overeating, I've been noticing gains. I'm now up to 380 pounds.
7 years

MissPorker:
Even with less frequent use of the shakes and a little overeating, I've been noticing gains. I'm now up to 380 pounds.

RunningMan:
Maybe it's still working on your system?

Maybe? I also didn't flat-out stop drinking the shakes. I just don't have them on a daily basis at the moment and when I don't, I'm usually happily stuffed.
7 years

MissPorker:

RunningMan:
Maybe it's still working on your system?

MissPorker:
Maybe? I also didn't flat-out stop drinking the shakes. I just don't have them on a daily basis at the moment and when I don't, I'm usually happily stuffed.

@MissPorker Lol, you don't even need these to work missy.
7 years
12   loading