General

Success stories

I have managed to meet someone who is not a feeder nor a gainer, but totally accepts my fetish and has no problems with it, which in and of itself I think is a major accomplishment. He doesn't think my fetish is disgusting, there's no worrying about what he'll think of me when inevitably my attention flutters down to his belly, he doesn't mind being a little chubby and loves that I pay so much attention and give so much love to parts of him that he never really liked, because it helps him love those parts too (belly & thighs, for example). It's nice too because my fetish puts him in the unique situation of having no pressure about looking a certain way; there's no endless gym workouts, no worrying about how much he eats when I'm around, no stress over gaining a few pounds. It's definitely nowhere near the standard feeder/feeder relationship, but we both are very into trying new foods and since I'm into feederism it's a sensual experience as well. There's also always some good chocolate laying around if not Thai, Indian, Japanese, Lake Effect ice cream... you name it. And belly rubs and oil rubs are a huge part of the intimacy we have too which is fantastic, with the added bonus that he's always up for returning the favor.

I guess that's about it. I honestly have come across so many horror stories here and elsewhere about non-accepting partners, people who feel like they can't tell their partner at all, and people who try to make their partner gain without their knowledge, which usually leads to frustration on both sides. I have received nothing but acceptance and for that I'm really grateful.
7 years