Fat experiences

Bbw belly gazing stories?

I will say, while I have little to no memory of these types of occurrences, I've had multiple times when I've seen a chubby/bbw woman, and all I could do was stare!

The only actual story I can recall off hand is this one time at the flea market during thanksgiving. There was this hispanic woman whose belly was hanging out from her shirt, and I just couldn't help but stare for a few seconds until I was at another spot.

If I can remember any more, I'll tell them, but for some reason, my memory isn't worth a hill of beans.
7 years

I am not really sure if I ever got caught staring, but I have a few stories. This is the latest one.
So last week I was at at a friend’s house because he hosted like a party weekend (which was quite fun btw). He had also invited a few colleagues from his workplace and one of them really caught my eyes. All over she was pretty thin, except for her belly and her boobs. She wore a tank top which didn’t really show any cleavage, but it was pretty tight on her chubby belly and just made it down to the waistband of her low-rise jeans. I got into the kitchen (probably to get another beer) when she entered to and stretched to reach for something on the upper shelves. This movement caused her tank top to ride up until her belly up to the lower „edge“ of her navel was visible. In this position her belly didn’t look that chubby, but I just couldn’t help but stare. When I looked up again I was greeted with her smile.
So we headed into the living room top play poker, I guess (I don’t remember that much…it was a cards game). We were sitting on a round table and I had a pretty good view of her belly, which seemed to have tripled in size thanks to her now sitting. Her belly now rested on her thighs and the lower part was exposed the majority oft he time because her top rode up constantly. I had a pretty hard time playing the game because I was just focussed on her chubby belly. Every few minutes she tugged her top down to prevent it from exposing her belly button. I seriously spent thirty minutes watching her belly fight against her tank top and her moving her hand down to touch her exposed belly and try to keep it „covered“ or „cover“ it again without looking away from her cards.
I really found it interesting that while standing she had nothing but a slight belly pooch, but sitting it rolled out further than I had expected and looked pretty damn fat (not in the typically „everybody-is-fat-while-sitting-way)
Please excuse any language errors I made, English is not my native language.
7 years

Thankfully summer is now upon us. Time for summer clothes.
6 years

Last week I was standing at a pretty long and empty railway platform when I saw a young woman (early 20s). She was about a houndret yards away but I already saw that she was pretty big. As she got closer I soon got the impression that she had tob e at least 300 pounds. She had her pants fastened under her belly which was visibly hanging down over the zipper of her pants. Her shirt was actually pretty loose, it just wasn't meant cover a low hanging gut. At least three inches of her belly were showing. I just couldn't take my eyes away from her belly as she was walking by. It was jiggling all the time. Since it was a pretty windy day, she had to be aware of her exposed belly but apparently she didn't care and walked past me and waited for the train with an exposed belly.
6 years