forum  body inflation

better than mentos/coke!7 months

I found a new way to bloat! Swallow a Runts candy (I tried orange) and a swig of diet coke... My stomach is gurgling like mad and I can't suck in my bloated belly one bit!

menotme23:
I found a new way to bloat! Swallow a Runts candy (I tried orange) and a swig of diet coke... My stomach is gurgling like mad and I can't suck in my bloated belly one bit!

What, just 1 sweet (or whole pack) & 1 swig bloats full?

1Soundwave1:
What, just 1 sweet (or whole pack) & 1 swig bloats full?[/quote]

Just one candy! It's insane! I only had a gulp of diet coke too, not the whole bottle. I did it again a few minutes later (one candy, one gulp) and felt like I was going to explode!

1Soundwave1:
What, just 1 sweet (or whole pack) & 1 swig bloats full?

menotme23:
Just one candy! It's insane! I only had a gulp of diet coke too, not the whole bottle. I did it again a few minutes later (one candy, one gulp) and felt like I was going to explode![/quote]

Sweet!! gonna have to give this a go smiley

better than mentos/coke!6 months

I tried it today after work. Did nothing for me.

better than mentos/coke!6 months

I'm sad this isn't working for anyone else! I have tried it several times now and had amazing results every time. Soda doesn't bloat me on its own, but adding the runts made me look, feel, and sound like a human balloon! Patting my belly sounded like hitting a drum!

better than mentos/coke!5 months

Bananas and Sprite work well too!

better than mentos/coke!3 months

How so?

zachyboo:
How so?

I think it has something to do with the potassium in the bananas interacting with something in the sprite.

zachyboo:
How so?

PillowPrincessPlump91:
I think it has something to do with the potassium in the bananas interacting with something in the sprite.

Bananas and sprite gives you a pretty good bloat. Last time i did this few weeks ago with 5 bananas and 3L of sprite. If anyone wants try it id suggest the sprite should be room temp or little chilled but not much. Hard to drink if its too cold.