Submission and domination

The line between playful teasing and verbal abuse

So my question is, where do you all feel that line is? I'm always a little apprehensive when it comes to teasing (even when they say they like it) because I don't want to come off as a generic dork or an abusive prick.
7 years

Yeah, I have trouble with that too. People have agency and can consent to what they like, but it's also true that society is really really fatphobic and that many people have been scarred by that in lots of ways. I feel like it's hard to know where an impulse is really coming from and where teasing will really land, psychologically speaking. I would never tease someone about body stuff unless they specifically asked for it; I would definitely not bring it up and suggest I do it to them.
7 years

We all want everything to be so wonderful and spontaneous. However, in cases like this, communication is important. Talk before you say something which will hurt someone. See what she/he wants from you.

Say, "And what is I said ____? Would that be too much?"

Jinx Cole:
So my question is, where do you all feel that line is? I'm always a little apprehensive when it comes to teasing (even when they say they like it) because I don't want to come off as a generic dork or an abusive prick.
7 years

nycfeedress:
Like any sex act, consent. If you're sleeping with a woman and you thrust too hard, she asks you to slow down and you slow down. Was that assault? No it was a mistake. Similarly, if you have consent to tease and you accidentally go too far, just stop and don't go there again.

sure one have to find find out but be a little tolerant and not so bitchy when telling that you donĀ“t like something ...:-) i think then both will find out fast what they both like and what better not to do ....

But teasing by pinching tickling grabbing using liitle sweet loving or naughty words is great if it turns on both and bring you into some crazy for each other state ...:-)
7 years

When I was with my ex-fiance, I weighed 225-297 lbs, and he made fun of my weight all the time, and I thought he was hilarious. (Imagine David Spade with an I.Q. of 80.) I love joking about my own weight, even though now that I'm down to 180-something, people tell me I'm not fat. (I only look fat when I'm undressed, like Will Ferrell. I'm stealth fat.) But I can't imagine fat shaming another person, even if it was my bf asking for it. I called my most recent ex "Tubby" in a fit of anger, and I will regret it for the rest of my life. This guy is gorgeous--a fat Blake Shelton lookalike with the most amazing blue eyes you've ever seen--and he had NEVER been told how beautiful he is. He described his perfect 28-year-old body as a "train wreck." He's back in Mississippi and out of my life now, and I'll always worry that "You walked out on the best thing that ever happened to you, Tubby," is echoing in his head, and not, "You're so incredibly smart and we'll read," or "Your eyes are so beautiful, it's like you're not entirely human, like you're part Tolkien elf or something," or "You're hotter than Magic Mike." He said that the thing about his eyes was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to him. smiley
7 years