General

Questions about dating

I am not the most successful dater although I had a few success to date (and some notable failures with BBW).

I feel the secret is to get to know her and chat a bit before you ask her out. Ask discrete and not BBW related questions (although it is tempting to do so) about her (her educational background, which is her native town etc) and then get her number promise to call and do call her with a concrete plan - probably even a dinner date.

Break a leg (I was told to avoid g*&d l(*k in case it fails).
7 years

Questions about dating

The truth works usually.

'Hey, you just caught my eye, and I'd kick myself if I didn't say hello,' and then offer your hand and start chatting.

Its really important to read body language though - if they look uncomfortable its probably kinder to leave.

I've only done this in a bar tbh - I'm not sure what will happen on the street.

But I mostly use dating aps like pof and tinder now - its really easy to meet people - but its really hard to find a fat, intelligent woman who lives close by (hence my single status).

Good luck
7 years

Questions about dating

This solution to this problem is the FAs' Holy Grail.

It's the problem I always had with larger women I met outside of the community. Women usually like it if you like their bodies, but it's not socially acceptable (in most circles) to start with that.

I always felt like I had to figure out some other, more normal way to connect with them, a kind of "cover story". Of course it's nice to find such a story anyway, as it means you have common interests, but it can be challenging to figure that out based on one encounter. I wasn't that smooth with women anyway (contrary to myth), and this additional complication made it really tough.

I think going through the community or through tinder would be a great way to go; however, there are advantages to meeting people through common friends.

Let me know if you ever solve this problem!
7 years