Gaining

Getting fat is so much fun

I have really enjoyed eating, snacking and not worrying about my weight. I put on several pounds/inches and I still eating!
7 years

Finally Fat:
All the eating of food, thinking about food- how fattening it all is.

The delicious eating, filling oneself with something else tasty and fattening every few hours. What excess!

The sense of growth, feeling rolls swell and creases deepen as your fat swells.

And the fat. The lovely fat resting in one's hands- warm and new, never still. The fat is why getting fat is so much fun.

Could not have said it better myself. Exactly why I loved getting fat. Eating and growing is such a turn-on!
7 years

By all means enjoy the journey, it's the MOST fun part of the voyage!!
7 years

[quote]TheWelshWobble:
I used to be really slim and toned, I was quite sporty going to the gym 3 times a week. I had a good metabolism, but I'd always been a feeder and FA! I'd never thought about gaining weight, but then I joined Feabie (A fat fetish site) and I discovered my inner feedee! And I absolutely love it!

I think many FA's if not most eventually experience this to some degree.

Your weight gain is with you 24/7 and you are the one that controls your gaining and when you see the results you get kind of addicted to it. Eating a ton all the time to see the results and then after a while needing to each a ton because thats what you require now and you then get excited again.

Fun experience.....huh
7 years