forum  general

ever feeling disgusted about your kink?2 years

Do you ever feel disgusted about getting turned on by feederism? When Im not sexually aroused, I sometimes find the fetish revolting... I think like "god, Im such a pervert, I cant belive that shit turns me on". But when Im aroused, its like this judgemental voice is completely turned down. Can you relate?

Yup, after coming was when I would feel that way.

So as a young FA I learned to come a lot less.

Better sex, lost the guilt and got all the fat I want in to my life.

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?

Yes. When turned on, all I can think about is how sexy and arousing fat is, and nothing else. When I'm not in a sexual situation I find it sexy, but to a less extreme degree, and I have more moral conflicts. As a healthcare professional I see what being morbidly obese does to people and I find myself selfish asking a partner to gain and even slightly put his health at risk for me.

Nope.

Live and let live.

I am not disgusted by what I like. We all like different stuff and this is what makes us individuals.

I've never felt disgusted but I have felt like life would of been easier if I had been "normal". I mean, because of my preferences the potential pool of partners is more limited than it otherwise could have been. Then of course there is the fact that actually living out the lifestyle is demanding, economically and physically. So less disgust and more just... envy of those who have "simpler" kinks, which is of course relative but I think anyone reading this would know what i mean.

ever feeling disgusted about your kink?1 year

My fantasy is including to let the feedee suffer, let feel him pain after he is stuffed and ballooned, maybe helpless. I have no explanation why this fantasy aroses me. I learned to accept this as a part of me, even I do not understand that.
But my head sais that`s just crazy, ugly and against everything I learned to be right.

ever feeling disgusted about your kink?1 year

I used to feel that I was VERGING on being sick. But I got on the Dimensions Magazine chat and met some amazing people and I realized I was simply different, not perverted!
1 page 1 of 3   loading