General

Ever feeling disgusted about your kink?

666:
I dont't think that this kink is selfish, disgusting or anything like that... and The pool of Potential matches isn't smaller.
There are just as many guys out there who like extra slim girls like models and their girlfriends have to stay hungry for their whole lifetime.
Also there are so many guys who prefer big boobs or blondes or anything else and the pool of their potential partners isn't bigger than the pool of big women.
When you're a feeder like me who could never be happy in a "normal" relationship, the pool of potential partners is tiny. But I wouldn't change my sexual preference for all the money in the world. BHMS are awesome!
6 years

Petty9x:
My fantasy is including to let the feedee suffer, let feel him pain after he is stuffed and ballooned, maybe helpless. I have no explanation why this fantasy aroses me. I learned to accept this as a part of me, even I do not understand that.
But my head sais that`s just crazy, ugly and against everything I learned to be right.
I feel sorry for your dog.
6 years

Conflicted Fatty:
Yes, I can relate. In my lucid state, I find it to be an inherently selfish fetish. It's all about pleasing myself and not the other person. I'm certain the person I have feelings for would not appreciate my succumbing to this, and I want so very much to please her. Sigh... hence, why I'm conflicted.

valgodd:
Intresting, in what way do you find your fetish selfish?
Feedees WANT to be fat, very, very badly, but in many cases will keep themselves skinny, hungry, and unhappy because they want a feeder of the desired gender to get turned on by seeing them gain, and to love them and take care of them when they're a SSBBP. My irl feedee got up to 275 on purpose in college, but lost the weight because he wanted a female feeder to find him attractive. He had to wait more than 20 years before he found me.
6 years

I find "normal" sexuality, the thin ideal, and dieting extremely disgusting.
6 years

Not exactly disgusted with myself but I was sort of an avoider for a long time. Childhood programming and good ol' fashioned Catholic shame that it was wrong or weird. But of course the wrongness is part of the draw, isn't it? At least for me. After I fully embraced it there was no turning back.
6 years

Not disgusted, just embarrassed when it comes to my desire to get fat myself (thanks to my father who scolded me for being a chubby kid).

But in my taste in women (chubby to somewhat fat), I'm neither disgusted nor ashamed.
6 years

Getting used to my interest might be a better way to express my relationship with my feederism kinks. Find them to be the most erotic and fiery ones I ever had.
6 years

I feel kinda guilty. The objectification and sexually orientated relationships seem loveless and shallow. In where your attraction relies solely on how heavy your partner is.
Then again, when I think with my nut, I really couldn't give a shit.
6 years

Never once did I ever feel guilty or disgusted with my preference for fat people or for being fat. I have only felt disgusted by intolerant people who narrowly believe that only thinness is attractive and acceptable.
6 years

Definitely, yes.

It's really hard not to look at how far I've come weight-wise and how far I'm willing to go and not feel intimidated by it. Like, I know what it'll mean to my health. Then I get even slightly horny, and the pros quickly begin to outweigh the cons as I begin to kinda feel intoxicated by my kink.

Usually I'm kinda increasingly growing to learn to just go with it. Just quelling the nagging voices that say otherwise.
4 years
123   loading