forum  weightgain

boost7 months

did it really work that well??

boost7 months

nightwolf333:
did it really work that well??

Yes, it is, but I've also been doing my best to make sure I meet or exceed my 4,500 calorie gaining goal every day not including the Boost, so I'd be gaining regardless. For me the Boost is working exactly like heavy cream does in this same situation, but it's totally a lot easier on my system.

boost6 months

dulces:
starting 2 weeks of boost plus and making my morning coffee 500 calories with cream. Wish me luck! Im trying to gain 15 lbs.

Good luck!

boost6 months

I have only seen Boost plus which is 360 Calories per 8 oz. container. Am I thinking of a different brand? I know Ensure plus is 350 Calories....both of the previously mentioned are the plus versions which have more calorie than there regular versions.

boost6 months

voluptuouslover:
I have only seen Boost plus which is 360 Calories per 8 oz. container. Am I thinking of a different brand? I know Ensure plus is 350 Calories....both of the previously mentioned are the plus versions which have more calorie than there regular versions.

I don't know if VHC Boost is actually stocked on store shelves, but it's definitely available at Amazon and other online retailers. It's 530 cal per 8 oz. container.

boost6 months

ok that makes sense....good to know.
<< 5 page 5 of 5   loading