forum  weightgain

boost1 year

My first case of Boost arrived today, so tonight is the night I'll finally start this experiment! I'll be drinking 32 oz a night just like MissPorker did, and will document any gains I see. Starting weight: 350 lbs!

boost1 year

Ooh, yay! I didn't notice any significant gains until the second week. I wasn't really stuffing tho so maybe you'll see faster results if you continue to eat huge and add the boost to your daily regimen.

boost1 year

MissPorker:
Ooh, yay! I didn't notice any significant gains until the second week. I wasn't really stuffing tho so maybe you'll see faster results if you continue to eat huge and add the boost to your daily regimen.

I find I have a pretty delayed gain with heavy cream as well, so it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here too. The plan is to try my best to still hit my weight gain calorie goal (4,500ish) every day not including the Boost, but we'll see. Even if I don't manage that, though, it won't be hard to reach that number with the Boost included, so I should see gains no matter what I imagine.

boost1 year

Well, I've been drinking the Boost VHC for 6 days, and so far I've gained 6 lbs! To be honest I wasn't really expecting such a quick gain with this, but I couldn't be happier. I finally had to order a seat belt extender for my car today, as I could just barely manage to buckle myself in today. Whoa.

boost1 year

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
Well, I've been drinking the Boost VHC for 6 days, and so far I've gained 6 lbs! To be honest I wasn't really expecting such a quick gain with this, but I couldn't be happier. I finally had to order a seat belt extender for my car today, as I could just barely manage to buckle myself in today. Whoa.

Nice! I definitely felt like I was swollen during my experiment. Early on, my weight hadn't moved much but my size 26/28 coat got pretty snug.

boost1 year

Eight days of Boost so far, and I've gained 10 lbs. That puts me right at 360 lbs ... whoa! I can still remember when I didn't realistically think I'd ever reach 350, and now I've already blown past that. I've still got another 6 days of Boost left. Oh my...

boost1 year

Ooh! I bought myself a case of Boost VHC (530 calories) a few months back. I drank at least four a day and gained at least 16 pounds in less than a month. It all went to my belly, too, and seemed especially soft.

boost1 year

did it really work that well??

boost1 year

nightwolf333:
did it really work that well??

Yes, it is, but I've also been doing my best to make sure I meet or exceed my 4,500 calorie gaining goal every day not including the Boost, so I'd be gaining regardless. For me the Boost is working exactly like heavy cream does in this same situation, but it's totally a lot easier on my system.

boost10 months

dulces:
starting 2 weeks of boost plus and making my morning coffee 500 calories with cream. Wish me luck! Im trying to gain 15 lbs.

Good luck!
4 page 4 of 5   loading