forum  fat experiences

bursting out of clothes2 weeks

Plumpbellyelly:
yesterday i was shopping in a supermarket i bent down to get something from the bottom shelf when i simply just burst out of the dress i was wearing i was so embarrassed but at the same time i was so happy because i knew it was time to go up a dress size has this happened to anybody else?
My god, that means you're a goddess. At least in my eyes. Some of society doesn't get how you people are so beautiful.

I remember after winter break I put on my work clothes after the holiday. (They were tight before stuffing my face for 2 weeks) they were so tight but I had to go to work in like 15 minutes. It wasn't until I got home I noticed a rip right along my ass. I have no idea when it happened or how many customers saw I had burst out of my clothes. Guess that's what fettuccine Alfredo does to you haha.

Mmmmm, that's what I call eating your self out of your clothes.

SqueezeMyRolls:
I'm the fat chick in the office. The one who will never turn down a treat.
I wore a tight pencil skirt one day. Still wondering how I managed to pack my gut into it and button the top, but I did.
Of course, it was a luncheon day, and I pigged out like I normally would. Back at my desk, I sat down and the button came flying off at my buddy, and my belly came spilling out across my thighs. She had no idea I had gotten that big.

Everything you mentioned above is so damn sexy.
Especially the part... "She had no idea I had gotten that big". Very cute belly ...by the way.
2 page 2 of 2   loading