forum  fat experiences

bursting out of clothes5 months

Plumpbellyelly:
yesterday i was shopping in a supermarket i bent down to get something from the bottom shelf when i simply just burst out of the dress i was wearing i was so embarrassed but at the same time i was so happy because i knew it was time to go up a dress size has this happened to anybody else?
My god, that means you're a goddess. At least in my eyes. Some of society doesn't get how you people are so beautiful.

I remember after winter break I put on my work clothes after the holiday. (They were tight before stuffing my face for 2 weeks) they were so tight but I had to go to work in like 15 minutes. It wasn't until I got home I noticed a rip right along my ass. I have no idea when it happened or how many customers saw I had burst out of my clothes. Guess that's what fettuccine Alfredo does to you haha.

Mmmmm, that's what I call eating your self out of your clothes.

SqueezeMyRolls:
I'm the fat chick in the office. The one who will never turn down a treat.
I wore a tight pencil skirt one day. Still wondering how I managed to pack my gut into it and button the top, but I did.
Of course, it was a luncheon day, and I pigged out like I normally would. Back at my desk, I sat down and the button came flying off at my buddy, and my belly came spilling out across my thighs. She had no idea I had gotten that big.

Everything you mentioned above is so damn sexy.
Especially the part... "She had no idea I had gotten that big". Very cute belly ...by the way.

I was at work the other day. I had on an old pair of pants because all mine were in the washer. I went on break and had a "snack" and when I went back to work, my button broke off right next to a customer. I'm not sure if they heard or noticed (I where an apron at work), but I felt excited to know I've made a good amount of progress!

Turn on indeed.

Accidentally bursting/popping is always a huge, flustering turn on. One time I was trying on a dress shirt that had been snug when I bought it, and at the time I was about 25 pounds heavier and kinda stuffed.

I got it buttoned and pulled down to look as fitting as possible, forgot how much weight I had gained, jokingly plopped down letting all of myself go and didn't even hear the button fly off over the RIIIIIP of the shirt getting torn to shreds along the middle buttons.

well, i'm in the middle of gaining weight process, so everything is happening to me just recently. I was wearing a small, really tight pants and sat to eat a huge meal with a friend, and just after finishing i could feel really bloated and stuffed, i took a breath when i felt and ear a long RIIIIP, so i literaley out burst my pants...

bursting out of clothes2 months

SqueezeMyRolls:
I'm the fat chick in the office. The one who will never turn down a treat.
I wore a tight pencil skirt one day. Still wondering how I managed to pack my gut into it and button the top, but I did.
Of course, it was a luncheon day, and I pigged out like I normally would. Back at my desk, I sat down and the button came flying off at my buddy, and my belly came spilling out across my thighs. She had no idea I had gotten that big.

voluptuouslover:
Everything you mentioned above is so damn sexy.
Especially the part... "She had no idea I had gotten that big". Very cute belly ...by the way.

I'm starting to stretch all my clothes to bursting. I took a pic and saw my belly peeking out of a work shirt- while I was at work! My boss is very slim and she commented that I need to look more professional.

bursting out of clothes2 months

Have see your picture , i find you Verry professional .
You dress beautiful
2 page 2 of 2   loading