forum  fat experiences

bursting out of clothes5 months

yesterday i was shopping in a supermarket i bent down to get something from the bottom shelf when i simply just burst out of the dress i was wearing i was so embarrassed but at the same time i was so happy because i knew it was time to go up a dress size has this happened to anybody else?

Plumpbellyelly:
yesterday i was shopping in a supermarket i bent down to get something from the bottom shelf when i simply just burst out of the dress i was wearing i was so embarrassed but at the same time i was so happy because i knew it was time to go up a dress size has this happened to anybody else?

Wish I'd seen this...it would have been soooooo sexy and arousing. And I would have happily have bought you another (bigger) dress.
You are a truly gorgeous, sexy , seductive, sensual lady.
Whatever colour your hair is, you are a very, very sexy and captivating lady.
Hope you'll get fatter and fatter and fatter. You look absolutely fabulous.

I used to experience this quite often some years ago, especially with pants, until I discovered spandex. It was hard for me to find anything above a size 30 in the UK so I started looking for stretchy 30s and this is what did the trick. As a size US 34/36 now I order most of my clothes from the US but still look for the spandex factor because there is no other way to be comfortable and secure at this size. This is because the shape of the ssbbw body changes drastically when seated. Something that fits ok when standing it won't fit when I am seated because my belly needs to be accommodated on my lap, and my thighs spread wide open. A non-spandex fabric would be stretched to its limits and burst at the seams. Confirmed, to my embarrassment I must confess. With spandex all is ok.

Plumpbellyelly:

obeseladiesexciteme:
Wish I'd seen this...it would have been soooooo sexy and arousing. And I would have happily have bought you another (bigger) dress.
You are a truly gorgeous, sexy , seductive, sensual lady.
Whatever colour your hair is, you are a very, very sexy and captivating lady.
Hope you'll get fatter and fatter and fatter. You look absolutely fabulous.
thanks

I need to get my bf to post on this. He's always bursting out of his clothes. Its so hot.

I was dancing with a bottom heavy wide hipped bhm gay guy friend at the club when he blew up his jeans. Since he was gay I was very open about how hot and sexy he was. We got the giggles when we were around each other because he found himself being attracted to me when he never found women attractive before, so that totally gassed my head up too.

I totally came out of my shell around him. I was constantly cooing over his naturally large size (built like a lineman) , huge appetite, and his hotness. Realizing how his presence effected others started to unleash his appetite. His mojo/swag was going through the roof and it drove all the guys wild.

He was new to the club scene and with his new found awareness, he took over the club. All the guys were pissed he just wanted to dance with me. He really started to let go on the floor and was doing a very sexy booty dance. Needless to say, I was totally worshiping his huge butt. He was bumping me around with his huge butt and getting super turned on when both his butt cheeks burst through his jean's back pockets and right at me. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

The other guys went wild too. After that, he basically used me as a wrap and wrapped me around his huge shelf butt as we walked out the car. Then he insisted on getting a new pair of pants at that very moment. So he used my totally flustered and mind blown self as a wrap again as we went to a certain super store and shopped for a bit. That night will be burned on my brain...forevarrr..lol

So I am the juicy's BF. Yeah I'm blowing up, pants, shorts, shirts, just about everything. I finally found a repair place to fix my pants. Cost me about $15 a repair but my pants cost around $100 so its worth it. However I recently busted some belt-loops and other seams got it fix, and a week later blew out new ones! I know you guys think its hot. I just think its expensive lol. I need a blowing up my pants go-fund-me lol.

This really happened the other day, my belt broke. Posted the picture in my pictures profile.

http://fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=597827&userId=71726

I have certainly burst out of a few things during my 80 lb gain. I split jean at the crotch when I bent over to pick up something while walking with colleagues... so embarassing but I think I hid it well. I also broke a belt once but it was also kind of worn. More recently, I popped the button off my suit jacket right before an interview! I was proud to be so obviously fat, but a little worried that I would look odd without the button and the jacket open.

This is a fun topic lol.
I've only ever had two moments where I burst out of my clothes.

When I first started gaining I was in a highschool that had uniforms. Being a tomboy, I always wore the male uniform (slacks, as I hated skirts). My gf at the time was always feeding me, and at this point I think I was 20-30lbs heavier. One day we were hanging out, school had just ended, & we were walking to our usual alone spot. I took a step & my thigh ripped through the seams of my right pant leg, down to the knee. I tried to hide it but she saw everything & loved it lol. She had me change so she could take my pants home to sew (make me extra sturdy for my growing frame). Then she fed me extra that day before I went home, she was so proud. X)

The second time, happened today! I've been drinking a lot what with the holidays, so my belly has become bigger than it's ever been. Because of this I've been trying to pop the button on a pair of jeans I've long since outgrown. After spending the New Years weekend eating & drinking a ton, I decided to try them on this morning noticing my belly had seemingly grown much bigger & heavier. I sat down to try, & my thighs burst through the back of my pant legs. The longer I sat the more they ripped lol.

My thigh fat is clearly always out of control when I gain. XD

bursting out of clothes2 weeks

When I was I'm my high school years and my belly spilled out of my clothes I was always soo embarrassed (and turned on) but now I give none

Plumpbellyelly:
My god, that means you're a goddess. At least in my eyes. Some of society doesn't get how you people are so beautiful.

I remember after winter break I put on my work clothes after the holiday. (They were tight before stuffing my face for 2 weeks) they were so tight but I had to go to work in like 15 minutes. It wasn't until I got home I noticed a rip right along my ass. I have no idea when it happened or how many customers saw I had burst out of my clothes. Guess that's what fettuccine Alfredo does to you haha.

bursting out of clothes1 week

Mmmmm, that's what I call eating your self out of your clothes.

bursting out of clothes6 days

SqueezeMyRolls:
I'm the fat chick in the office. The one who will never turn down a treat.
I wore a tight pencil skirt one day. Still wondering how I managed to pack my gut into it and button the top, but I did.
Of course, it was a luncheon day, and I pigged out like I normally would. Back at my desk, I sat down and the button came flying off at my buddy, and my belly came spilling out across my thighs. She had no idea I had gotten that big.

Everything you mentioned above is so damn sexy.
Especially the part... "She had no idea I had gotten that big". Very cute belly ...by the way.
1 page 1 of 2   loading