Fat experiences

Bursting out of clothes

I have certainly burst out of a few things during my 80 lb gain. I split jean at the crotch when I bent over to pick up something while walking with colleagues... so embarassing but I think I hid it well. I also broke a belt once but it was also kind of worn. More recently, I popped the button off my suit jacket right before an interview! I was proud to be so obviously fat, but a little worried that I would look odd without the button and the jacket open.
7 years

Bursting out of clothes

SqueezeMyRolls:
I'm the fat chick in the office. The one who will never turn down a treat.
I wore a tight pencil skirt one day. Still wondering how I managed to pack my gut into it and button the top, but I did.
Of course, it was a luncheon day, and I pigged out like I normally would. Back at my desk, I sat down and the button came flying off at my buddy, and my belly came spilling out across my thighs. She had no idea I had gotten that big.

Everything you mentioned above is so damn sexy.
Especially the part... "She had no idea I had gotten that big". Very cute belly ...by the way.
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

I was at work the other day. I had on an old pair of pants because all mine were in the washer. I went on break and had a "snack" and when I went back to work, my button broke off right next to a customer. I'm not sure if they heard or noticed (I where an apron at work), but I felt excited to know I've made a good amount of progress!
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

well, i'm in the middle of gaining weight process, so everything is happening to me just recently. I was wearing a small, really tight pants and sat to eat a huge meal with a friend, and just after finishing i could feel really bloated and stuffed, i took a breath when i felt and ear a long RIIIIP, so i literaley out burst my pants...
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

Lately I've gotten to like the idea of a shirt being so snug that there's a button or two that won't stay buttoned. It's really a turn-on to think about walking around like that, or sitting and eating with my belly expanding and my shirt unbuttoning.
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

At one point i was up 27 pounds, and literally busted out of my jeans -- they ripped in back when i bent down to get a bag of chips off the pantry floor.

My wife laughed her head off, and teased me about it all week, which was hot; but she isn't into male weight gain, so she also threw away all the junk food and made us start going back to the gym.
6 years

Bursting out of clothes

I love popping the buttons off my Jean's and shirts. Only once or twice have I actually split the seams
4 years