forum  fat experiences

bursting out of clothes6 months

Lately I've gotten to like the idea of a shirt being so snug that there's a button or two that won't stay buttoned. It's really a turn-on to think about walking around like that, or sitting and eating with my belly expanding and my shirt unbuttoning.

I was wearing one of my husbands shirts and waited for him to come into the bedroom. When he got in I had him feed me a little and then I popped the buttons off after one of the bites. Granted though I was sucking in the whole time and had to force my belly out and lean forward to do it but I got like 4 buttons to pop off and my big ol gut just fell out. God it feels good to be fat :3

I've finally reached the point where I'm going to have to start buying new clothes. It's no longer possible to hide the size of my gut if I'm not sucking in constantly, and even then it doesn't really work. My old pants barely fit. Even better that my girlfriend doesn't seem bothered by my weight gain.

bursting out of clothes2 months

I've been a packrat for years and with the new year upon us, I've finally taken all the clothes out of my closet and started removing the shirts, t-shirts & tops that have gotten too tight. I've been looking at xl-xxl when going shopping now.

I like the feeling of now outgrowing the same clothes I dreamed of filling out years ago when I bought them. I might keep just a few that are older and tighter to relive that feeling of being huge.

[quote]person12670:
I also broke a belt once but it was also kind of worn.[quote]

I recently started wearing a new and biggest belt for a few days and noticed that the leather was tearing, threatening to break. I don't remember the belt being in bad shape or on the verge of breaking. Luckily I have more belts.
I was wondering if that happened to anyone here or it was an isolated incident I experienced.

What did you do with the clothes you've outgrown?

I have a pile of them in the back of my wardrobe in various sizes from over the years and occasionally try them on to see just how enormously obese I've become. Smallest size I wore was 34 jeans and a medium t-shirt which at 5'6 and 180 was fine normally a little snug in places. But now at 410 I can't even get those jeans over my calf's and that t-shirt looks like a bra.

At one point i was up 27 pounds, and literally busted out of my jeans -- they ripped in back when i bent down to get a bag of chips off the pantry floor.

My wife laughed her head off, and teased me about it all week, which was hot; but she isn't into male weight gain, so she also threw away all the junk food and made us start going back to the gym.
3 page 3 of 3   loading