forum  fat experiences

bursting out of clothes3 months

My wife's store might have altered their work uniforms because of how big she is.

They had vivid blue polo shirts. They hugged every roll on her body, she really did look like a blueberry. As she got fatter she found it really hard to keep her belly from simply spilling out.
I think their supplier simply didn't carry ladies' sizes any bigger.

So they introduced a second optional uniform- a very simple, very large work apron.
I wonder why it's her new favorite...

Lately I've gotten to like the idea of a shirt being so snug that there's a button or two that won't stay buttoned. It's really a turn-on to think about walking around like that, or sitting and eating with my belly expanding and my shirt unbuttoning.

I was wearing one of my husbands shirts and waited for him to come into the bedroom. When he got in I had him feed me a little and then I popped the buttons off after one of the bites. Granted though I was sucking in the whole time and had to force my belly out and lean forward to do it but I got like 4 buttons to pop off and my big ol gut just fell out. God it feels good to be fat :3

I've finally reached the point where I'm going to have to start buying new clothes. It's no longer possible to hide the size of my gut if I'm not sucking in constantly, and even then it doesn't really work. My old pants barely fit. Even better that my girlfriend doesn't seem bothered by my weight gain.
3 page 3 of 3   loading