Feedback and suggestions

Text chat version 2

hessi:
since a week or so the chat doesn't work anymore

I went to chat and beta chat, and it just appears white
7 years

Text chat version 2

Chat no longer works for me either. I'm not seeing any response for administration on this. Is the chat room officially dead.
7 years

Text chat version 2

Squish:
Chat has been working fine for me all day. Both beta and regular chat.

Like I said i've had nothing for a week and others seem to have the same problem apparently. Something has to be up. kind of miss the chat.
7 years

Text chat version 2

Notsofatyet:
Chat is not working for me if I use the new fantasyfeeder.com website. A more secure communication. Just a white screen forever. If I come in through fantasyfeeder.com, chat works fine. I've made this comment to the web manager, but I don't know what's happening to fix this. If you have had FF bookmarked from say a month ago, you are probably going to the old unsecured site. If you are currently using a Google search to find FF you will get the new secure site and chat won't work.

Thanks for the tip. It's working for me now.
7 years

Text chat version 2

Notsofatyet:
Chat is not working for me if I use the new fantasyfeeder.com website. A more secure communication. Just a white screen forever. If I come in through fantasyfeeder.com, chat works fine. I've made this comment to the web manager, but I don't know what's happening to fix this. If you have had FF bookmarked from say a month ago, you are probably going to the old unsecured site. If you are currently using a Google search to find FF you will get the new secure site and chat won't work.

Thanks for this tip, I've added a redirect to the chat page, so URLs with HTTPS will automatically be redirected to HTTP until I can find a more permanent fix.

Does anyone here know any .htaccess coding since I can't figure out the rewrite rule for the other two URLs (chat/index and chat/text)?
7 years

Text chat version 2

How do you send a message in the chat room? I do not see a "send" button
7 years

Text chat version 2

usdaporky2007:
How do you send a message in the chat room? I do not see a "send" button

Type in the message box and press the Enter key.
7 years

Text chat version 2

Thank you
7 years

Text chat version 2

I'm having a problem with a user who continuously harasses me over chat, even though he is blocked. can we *please* make it so blocked users are unable to contact you?
7 years

Text chat version 2

Is it me or is it odd that the Private chat number never recovers no matter how much time passes.
6 years
123   loading