General

"most fetishists are male"

When you read about fetishism, its often stated that the overhelming majority is men. What do you think about that? Personally I think its pure bullshit, you just have to have a look on this page to see that there are many women and nonbinary aswell. Perhaps men are more encouraged to express their sexuality and kinks, and hence it seems as if it is more commonly occuring among men. Or what do u think?
7 years

I would agree with this. Until a few years ago I would say that the majority of people on FF were/are cis, male identifying. Feels like there is definitely a slow change, but still very few queer, feminine people.
7 years

We'd have to define fetishism further to come up with pure results. I'd say the vast majority of the membership here is male, only because men truly love womanly hips, full breasts, and varying degrees of belly girth. My fiancé is a proud inheritor of the fat gene. Heavy since puberty and about 330 now. Confidence, in her case, is very sexy smiley I'm just trying to maintain something of a belly for her to play with as I play with hers smiley
7 years