General

What are feedees looking for, because everyone already knows what feeders want

Well my main thing is I want reassurance. I go through phases of wanting to gain and then wanting to maintain. I just want someone who'll be ok with that. I don't mind been encouraged to gain but I want someone who respects me enough to realise I might not be into it all the time.
7 years

I am looking for a feeder who will be there long term and accept me for who I am. My weight goal is a long term goal that won't happen quickly.when I reach that goal, my mobility and independence will be limited. I need a feeder who desires that as much as I do, and a feeder who wants to do basic care for me when I can't.
7 years

A strong foundation of a relationship would be needed. That would mean good communication, a strong self awareness and emotional intelligence and a lot of affection and passion.

I prefer to be admired and pampered to a certain degree, but I want to be able to respect and trust the person implicitly if they're going to go with me on this journey.
7 years

Very insightful thread. Honestly, respect is a big thing in my book. I've not had a lot of luck here with finding anyone, but at the same time I see a lot of posts that just seem "pushy" or just way to many people just being too sexual about things. IMO, build a relationship with someone, it should be fun, enjoyable and arousing all at the same time. I feel may women on this site get objectified because, while they are beautiful, dosen't mean they may want 100 comments on their stuffed belly pic about how a bunch of feeders want to "stuff and fuck" them.

I would agree that feedee's should be respected and not just objectified.
7 years