Feedback and suggestions

Video chat has now gone - any fond memories?

Yes, the web has moved on and the old Abode Flash based video chat has now been removed. Over 50% of members now come here on mobile devices which don't support Flash technology so unfortunately its days were numbered.

It's been replaced with the text chat and shortly the new beta chat (text chat version 2) which you should be able to use on pretty much any device.

Although it was inevitable, I feel kinda sad in a way because of all the fun times I remember using the chat. Does anyone remember the chat parties we used to have when the moderators would organize competitions and games? What fun memories do you have of the old video chat?
7 years

I'm afraid it's gone for the time being, until perhaps I can build it into the new chat but that will be some time off.
7 years

We try to give as much away for free as we can but if it doesn't cover its costs at the end of the day it's just not viable. We can't rely on advertising like facebook and twitter because of the adult theme so instead we have to rely on people purchasing the paid upgrades. In the past people have bought the upgrades mainly to view full size images, but in the world of mobile devices this no longer makes much sense so we have to find other incentives. I'm doing my best to keep this site alive and up to date. I'd get a far greater income working as a developer for some company, but then where's the fun in that.
7 years

There's a little indicator in the top right corner to show how many private chats you have left. Currently it's set to 7 private chats in 24 hours but I'll be playing around with the levels in the coming weeks to find the optimum level.

It kicks in every time you click on a new member in the users tab. Clicking on a member you've already spoken to that day doesn't count. The upgrade means that you can private chat to as may members as you like without having to worry about any limitations. Plus you get unlimited messages and other features, and all for the price of a beer or two each month.
7 years

While people can start up a private chat with someone, it won't actually eat up one of your own private chats unless you click to enter the private chat with them.

If you don't wish to use up a private chat on someone you don't want to talk to, do not click on the private chat with them, and/or click on the red X to close off the chat.
7 years