General

What generalizations on this site do people find unfair?

Well said! I'm not surprised by any of it! I think people aren't even aware of the unconscious assumptions they make and it's good to bring it to the surface. :-)

heftyheifer:
For me, it's just that people make assumptions about me before talking to me. This makes me have to do a lot of explaining and it's really annoying.

For example, since I'm a feedee, everyone assumes that I'm actively gaining. I have a feedee fetish and want to be someone's feedee, but that doesn't mean that in the mean time I'm gaining on my own.

People also make false assumptions about why I'm into this. This is just a kink that I'm into. I can't control it. I love the idea of being fed and fat shamed. I'm a feedee because that's my kink. It turns me on whether I like it or not. However, people assume that I'm into this just because I love being fat more than anything, and that's not entirely true.

People also assume that I'm eating. Like, yes, I do eat a lot, but that doesn't mean that I'm stuffing myself 24/7. People will message me and ask me how full I am and things like that, and then they almost act disappointed when I tell them that I'm not at that particular moment.

Also, mutual gaining. If I was into that, I'd put it on my profile. People assume that because I'm a fat girl, I must just constantly fawn over chubby guys. I'm not even as into guys in general, and while I don't mind a guy being bigger and it's not a deal breaker, it's not really what I'm into, and I really shouldn't have to feel bad about it.

Also, people assume that I'm bigger than I am. Like, I'm 5'5" and 310 pounds, so I understand that that sounds pretty huge (and it is). However, people on here will assume that that means things like impaired mobility and stuff like that. It makes me feel the need to exaggerate how big I am when I talk to people on here, when in reality I can actually still run, jump, etc. While it may be more difficult for me to do certain things, for the most part I can still do them.

The last thing, and potentially most annoying thing, is that people assume I'll automatically be into them. Just because I'm a fat girl and my options are limited doesn't mean that I've abandoned all standards. I still like what I like, and I'm still not really into 60 year old men. Like, if you're a senior citizen, I don't mean to be ageist or anything, but you're too old for me.

So, yeah. Kind of a long rant, but I just needed to get these things off my chest because they get really irritating.
7 years