Gaining

Can't stop thinking about weight gain

Word for word, I'm exactly the same way.
My obsession with gaining has been long instilled into me, but the last few years I've put on 150 lbs and I can't help but imagine another 150.
I love the idea of "taking it way too far" and becoming way out of shape, eating highly unhealthy foods like eating fast food daily and drinking heavy cream straight from the quart. Hopefully one day I'll be immobile =)
7 years

guitarist:
Hey everyone.

I'm 24, 6'2" and about 325lbs. I've gained about 50lbs over the last couple of years since living on my own, and as each passing day goes by I cannot seem to stop thinking about how much I love putting on weight.

I love eating fatty foods, it turns me on so much. I love the thought of somebody stuffing me with more and more food and feeling my huge belly getting so full and tight, and pressing my body against them. I'd love to squash somebody, and for people to humiliate me and tell me how fat I am.

As difficult as it is in practicality, I LOVE the idea of getting so much bigger, and the sight of my own huge gut gets me massively aroused. Does anyone else find their obsession going this far?

Yes I did. Love your description above and found it so arousing. I went through the same thing a number of years ago and gained 130 lbs., eventually reaching 305 lbs. I was amazed how aroused I became looking at and feeling my huge gut and stuffing myself with rich, fattening foods. Watching others gain weight and experiencing my own fattening still really turns me on!
7 years

I've become scale obsessive, even to the point of getting up in the middle of the night to weigh myself!
7 years

There's something about gaining and getting fat that the fatter you become, the fatter you want to become. I see pics of guys that I once thought were really obese. Now I think "he's really not that big, I'd like to get to that size". These days, eating and getting fat are my focus. I get on the scale and am happy seeing it go up. I get sad if I don't gain, or even worse if I lose.
7 years

It's my life.It's my dream.It's in my head constantly.I care about it more than anything else.Obsessed!
7 years